Options

Auto Play

nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
I want to know if there is a way to know if anyone is auto playing you? I will not play someone who does that. I want real not computer program,,,does anybody know?

Comments

• Options
    thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    The only way I've been able to notice is if I finish a 1/2 inning and within 10 seconds that same game says it's my turn to play
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Or they throw up 7 runs in your ace in 2 minutes. Might be a clue. The players I play against consistently, early on when we played we agreed to no auto play. But on random games it's hit or miss. It's their loss. You do not get the blue cash if you autoplay. If you think someone is auto playing either ask that they don't or after the game do not play them again.
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    You will know if I auto play you if the run deficit is 3 or greater.

I will exit an inning in the middle of it if the run difference reaches 3, and auto-play the rest. I don't care about winning or losing. Solely runs/hits/wins per hour.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    Robotstove wrote: »
    You will know if I auto play you if the run deficit is 3 or greater.

I will exit an inning in the middle of it if the run difference reaches 3, and auto-play the rest. I don't care about winning or losing. Solely runs/hits/wins per hour.

yeah, you can't auto play unless the score differential is 3 runs. i usually auto play if i'm already up by 4+ runs.