Options

What's the deal with glu credits?

jaybirds86jaybirds86 Registered Users 4 Posts
Not understanding the way of getting gold from glu credits. Would install the app though the game wait for the download, once complete, I'd open the app to start. Go back into tap sports baseball but nothing appears. Is there some kind of trick to this?

Comments

• Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    jaybirds86 wrote: »
    Not understanding the way of getting gold from glu credits. Would install the app though the game wait for the download, once complete, I'd open the app to start. Go back into tap sports baseball but nothing appears. Is there some kind of trick to this?

Ever since Glu moved to SponsorPay instead of TapJoy nothing but the videos pays rewards without having to send screenshots and maybe more as proof to get paid. If I had half the gold owed me from rewards earned but never paid from Sponsor Pay.... you know? I used to get upset with TapJoy for not paying out rewards for surveys and such but they paid out immediately 100% of the time for downloading apps and watching videos.
  • Options
    Yeah the way they set up the apps and surveys is a scam. In the beginning of playing they would hand out the gold from apps. Now once in a blue moon if you're lucky there will be the amount that shows up. I was trying all kinds of things and having to restart the apps to think it wasn't recognizing right away haha, now I know. So much potential gold being wasted... and it screws with your storage space
  • Options
    I just watched 4 videos (16 gold) and it froze on me and had to restart the app. No gold and I can't watch the videos again. What am I suppose to do? This isn't the first time this happened
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I just watched 4 videos (16 gold) and it froze on me and had to restart the app. No gold and I can't watch the videos again. What am I suppose to do? This isn't the first time this happened

That has happened many times to me. Ugh!!!! Now I make sure to go back to the game after each video. Takes time but not too long ago I watched more than 20 videos and lost out on on the gold because it froze.
  • Options
    ST88ST88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I wonder how the MLBPA would feel if they knew their players names were being associated with such a shoddy, misleading, devious scam of a company as Fyber/Sponsorpay is?

Talk about devaluing the MLBPA brand....Fyber/Sponsorpay is doing that in spades.
  • Options
    nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I hate Fyber/Sponsor Pay with a passion. They owe me gold credits in the thousands. They're a scam. I downloaded and started numerous apps and they never have me credit. When sending them a screenshot that I installed the app, they sent back an email congratulating me that I'll be receiving the credits within a few hours, but I never got these credits. They're a joke and a scam all in one. It's becoming worse and worse and worse!
  • Options
    Completely agree 100%, I've come to the point on not downloading the apps, very rarely will I try but usually have no success. And now when getting gold from videos the game freezes...alot. Sent in numerous report to the game but nothing has been done and lose out on the gold. Frustrating beyond belief.
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Completely agree 100%, I've come to the point on not downloading the apps, very rarely will I try but usually have no success. And now when getting gold from videos the game freezes...alot. Sent in numerous report to the game but nothing has been done and lose out on the gold. Frustrating beyond belief.

If the game freezes during a video, I generally try hitting the home button and re-entering the app. 90% of the time the video continues going within a few seconds.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!