Dino Hunter 2015 is approaching

The manThe man Registered Users 12 Posts
All i can say it will be worth the wait

Comments

• deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Hopefully it won't include pop ups for 40 foot wingspans and teeth a foot long I'd rather new regions than factoids
  • Jeffrey sturnickJeffrey sturnick Registered Users 23 Posts
    The game is over. There will be no more new content!
  • The manThe man Registered Users 12 Posts
    The 4 new regions complete the game has more movement for the hunter that's why its taking so long all gold and hb will be transferred over the old format wouldn't handle all of the changes there is a really cool exotic spear with an explosive head and the addition of proximity mines
    Where are you getting this information?
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Where are you getting this information?

Where are you getting yours...
    Say What??
    Glu has not given us any information. No new content in months. It doesn't make any sense for glu to tell us the the game is over. They would loose some game revenue if they did that. Glu s silence says a lot if you read the writing on the wall. Do you really think the game is not over? New players have a right to know that the game has come to an end and that their hunter bucks will be useless at some point.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I am very curious as to where "The man" is getting his information. And hope he's right. I can't claim to know anything, except a great game concept went stale quickly.
    Facebook player
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Maybe THEMAN is GLU Admin under a different name. Unless he has inside information. Oh well I guess we'll see. But it doesn't make sense that dino hunter would be changing over to a 2015 format since deer hunter is still under the 2014 format and they have not stopped with the new content with deer hunter!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I uninstalled the game today in a desperate attempt to restart afresh and enjoy hunting until the final fate of Dino unfolds but to my surprise, upon reinstalling, all saved data was retrieved. I just had to download the maps and weapons anew :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Try deleting the Glu wallet and everything. Or worst case, make a fake FB profile for gaming, and play from that. It's been a while, but I was able to start DH over on my phone, though I had to delete more than just the game to start over.
    Facebook player
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I will try that. Anyway gluadmin has made it clear in the support forum that no new regions are planned for now.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    We never announced any of this, we have not mentioned anything Dino Hunter for now.

Basically "the Man" (original thread starter) is trolling.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    We never announced any of this, we have not mentioned anything Dino Hunter for now.

Basically "the Man" (original thread starter) is trolling.

Francis:
    Thank you for "popping in".

Pretty sure that we all suspected a troll. The fact that his only 2 posts are in this thread was a pretty good giveaway.

You might also want to have a look at the game that I suspect "the Man" was trying to direct us to (http://www.amazon.com/App_owen1-New-Dinosaur-Hunter-2015/dp/B00PDEDYG0). One of the screen shots that they are claiming as being from their game is taken directly from your game. Of the five screen shots they offer, the third one is clearly from Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores with distinctly different controls than the other images. Looks like inferior graphics as well.

We are used to dealing with the occasional other-game-promoting troll. This guy is not nearly as belligerently fun as MaveriX was.

Unfortunately, I am also pretty sure that all wished "the Man" was right.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • JJSJJS Registered Users 19 Posts
    Is there going to be an announcement? Is there going to be anything said other than this? Don't you think we (the people who have been playing & paying for your game for the last six months) deserve something? I mean really, the only thing we hear in months from Glu is telling us "the man" is trolling. We have been in this forum, asking for some sort of information on the game for months and we get nothing. The last two regions were thrown together and were terrible, just read through this forum to see all of your "customers" comments and complaints. As the players (customers) in the game don't you think we deserve more consideration than a passing short comment on "the man". Be a responsible business and give your customers some information. Because that's all we are asking for is a little freakin' information, no one is asking for anything free, no handouts, just some information. What's going on with this game? How about some good old customer service and be the company that people will say good things about, or continue being the tight lipped, no information buttholes we've seen so far. Sorry, I just got carried away in the moment, didn't mean to lower myself to your level. Lol. Ok, I'm done, I'm off my soap box. Let's see if we get anything from you guys. Bye for now.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    They are not going to say it's over. There's still money to be made from newbies who don't visit the forums. Glu is bottom feeding on the uninformed.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • The manThe man Registered Users 12 Posts
    Working on bugs with andriod platforms new game very smooth on apple 8 all I can say for now
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The man wrote: »
    Working on bugs with andriod platforms new game very smooth on apple 8 all I can say for now
    Well, I guess we will all just wait and see. Even though this game does not appear on Glu's roadmap for the first half of this year.

Yup, I'll be checking every day. Hope the android problems get worked out ( and Facebook and Kindle and MacOS). You will be busy typing for a while. Hope it works out.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.