Francis Please Read!

MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
Francis,

Please forward to the development team that there are some players that have drafted every single player and cannot trade them in. We cannot open the app because of the amount of lag all the players cause, and cannot trade them in to get rid of the lag.

An update needs to be pushed out to fix this or, if possible, delete the inactives off of our rosters.

I would even take a rollback if that's possible. I can provide time and date and how much gold I spent. If my team can be reverted back to the state it was before I spent the gold that would be fine too.

I just want to play the game with my all star team that I spent months and money working towards.

I sent a message to customer care through this link: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/tap-sports-baseball/

Is that the correct place? Will I actually get a response?

Please let me know ASAP! Thanks.

Team name: Mack Daddy Mike

Comments

• GeorgeHermanGeorgeHerman Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey Mack Daddy....how long have you been trying to get this issue resolved? I love this game and play it a lot. Before I spend more time and maybe money, I want to make sure this problem isn't one that I will face as well. I currently have 172 inactives and fear attempting to improve my team because of issues like yours. I would try to get players just via draft and minimal inactives, but when you get the same player for the 5th or 6th time (1.5 star bums) then you give up going that route.
  • MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hey Mack Daddy....how long have you been trying to get this issue resolved? I love this game and play it a lot. Before I spend more time and maybe money, I want to make sure this problem isn't one that I will face as well. I currently have 172 inactives and fear attempting to improve my team because of issues like yours. I would try to get players just via draft and minimal inactives, but when you get the same player for the 5th or 6th time (1.5 star bums) then you give up going that route.

Hey George,

I just ran into this issue on Sunday, so just over 24 hours. St0n3, one of the Glu moderators, responded to mine and another users posts on a different thread (we both have the same issue). So it appears there may still be hope. I'm remaining optimistic that Glu will help solve this problem.
  • GeorgeHermanGeorgeHerman Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks MackDaddy. When did you notice your game beginning to really slow? I now have over 200 inactives and its starting to slow a bit. Not crashing, but it takes longer to load when starting up...use draft picks...etc. What do you or anyone believe is the point of no return in regards to how many you hold? I have a samsung S5, but it appears its not immune to the issue already. Sorry if you guys have touched upon this already in the past.
  • MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    I used an iPhone 5 and my first game crashed happened around 600-650 inactives. Crashed a few more times until I hit 999 then I couldn't even open the app anymore. I had to use my iPad Air (which had a more powerful processor in it than my iPhone 5 and the game was still extremely laggy - but it worked). I drafted the final players on the iPad. I'm not sure what the processors are like in Androids, but it seems that you need a fairly decent one once you get high up in the inactives.

By the way, my issue was just solved by the Glu team. They were able to delete my inactives and the game is fully working for me now with my all star team!
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Mackdaddy: Please check your Customer Care ticket. the team made an adjustment on your account. Please reply to them and let them know if it worked.

Thanks.
  • snpr51snpr51 Registered Users 4 Posts
    This message is mainly for Francis as he seems to be someone or know someone who could possibly help me out. I recently drafted all the players that are available but now I'm unable to play the game, unless I delete the app, re-install the app and then sign in using my email address. Once in, I can play one inning before it crashes and I'm unable to get in again unless I go through the process of deleting and re-installing again. I did submit a ticket to customer care, but based on my past experience (about 1 month to get a response) I'm not to hopeful something would be done in a timely matter. It seems the fix for this is to delete all the inactives. Can that be done for my team? My team name is jason51*
    Thanks for your help.
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Apparently there was an update last week for android users dealing with the same problem. Sounds like they can now play while keeping all their inactives. I have drafted all the players from the second round up. I can't play at all with my iPhone 5. I can play with my iPad but it takes a long time to load and between games. I would hope they would have an update for IOS users. I too sent a message to them asking about this.
    gregadams, how long ago did you send them a message? I only sent them a message yesterday morning so I know I have to be patient, but after my last experience I'm not holding my breath that they'll get back to be in a timely manner. I would love to be able to keep all my inactives, but at this point I'd like to be able to just play without having to delete and reinstall all the time. I only do it now because I'm in the middle of a few games and its not fair to the people I'm playing to just not play.
    I sent one yesterday. I am wondering if they have to do updates for both androids and IOS how far apart they usually are
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi there,

The wait time is at least 5 days and sometimes more for some games depending on the volume. Thanks for your patience.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Hi there,

The wait time is at least 5 days and sometimes more for some games depending on the volume. Thanks for your patience.

That is frankly depressing.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    Francis wrote: »
    Hi there,

My patience is growing thin. I'm now on day 9 waiting for someone from customer care to respond. Since when is this type of customer service acceptable?
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    snpr51 wrote: »
    My patience is growing thin. I'm now on day 9 waiting for someone from customer care to respond. Since when is this type of customer service acceptable?

I'm not sure it's ever acceptable but I'm not in the least bit surprised.
    snpr51 wrote: »

I am on day 10. I asked them about an update similar to the one they had two weeks ago for android users dealing with people have all the players drafted. It allowed them to keep all of them and still play the game.
    Still waiting to hear from GLU on a potential IOS update. It will be 3 weeks on Monday since I sent them a care ticket about this.Has anyone heard anything from them on this issue. I don't want to have to trade in my inactives.
    Finally heard back from GLU today after 3 and a half weeks about any IOS updates. They told me that they cannot give out any information about potential updates and that they realize that this can be frustrating. I guess we will have to wait and see.
    gregadams wrote: »
    Finally heard back from GLU today after 3 and a half weeks about any IOS updates. They told me that they cannot give out any information about potential updates and that they realize that this can be frustrating. I guess we will have to wait and see.

At least you heard something from them. It's now been a full month since I contacted them and still haven't heard a thing.
    It seems if it's an issue they can't or are unwilling to fix they stall and then give a generic response