Options

Daily Log In Rewards

redcedarredcedar Registered Users 15 Posts
Anyone else not receiving these daily log in rewards recently? Past two days I have not received mine and I log in numerous times per day.

May just be a coincidence but i just got to HOF level two days ago as well, do you not receive log in rewards at the HOF level?

Comments

• Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    You continue to receive your reward for playing every day no matter what level you are at. I do remember the first time I hit the 30 consecutive day mark I didn't receive any rewards for about 2 days. I have had no problem since
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Try fully closing out the app. The rewards hit about the same time each day depending upon when you log in on day 1.
  • Options
    MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    If you just collected the Day 30 reward, Day 31 you will get nothing and the day after that it will start again. Maybe it just hasn't hit the right time of day, scroll to the bottom of your active games to see the timer for when you get your next reward.
  • Options
    redcedarredcedar Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks all for the feedback. Yep that was the case. I just got the 30th day and it took several days to start up again. Guess I never noticed that before.