Options

Stats button from menu screen.

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
Even from the beginning when this game came out, when I hit the stats tab button from the menu screen there has been a few seconds delay. I've noticed on the last few weeks that when I hit the stats button it takes forever to go to the stats screen. And now even when it does it says "Network Error. Retry". Once that pops up I cannot do anything else and have to restart the game. Has anyone else experienced this? Glu, is this just a temporary glitch that can be fixed?

Comments

• Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    What has happened to my account in the last few weeks has been even worse than this.

First off, everything above happens to me, for sure.

On top of that, I log into my account via Facebook and have the following issues as well:

1. When I hit login using Facebook, it times out after a minute saying Network Error. I have to get out of the game, reset it, and log back in, and it successfully logs me in. This happens EVERY time I try to log in.

2. I need to delete the app every time I wish to switch to another account which is linked to a different Facebook account, if I have my primary one logged in. It constantly tries to get back into my primary account, and never gets to the point of figuring out which FB account is actually logged in. If I have my secondary FB account logged in, I can switch to my primary (with the problem from number 1 above still happening), but not vice versa.

3. Every time I am playing my primary FB account, when I hit the hom ebutton and click the app again, it times out with network error. I need to restart the app and go through the intro splash screen to get back in UNLESS I am in the middle of an inning. If I am actively playing an inning of baseball I can hit the home button and get back into the app almost instantly.

Now, one might say, what does all this have to do with stats? It is the only thing that is different between my primary account and my secondary accounts. I have played literally a thousand different accounts from playing so many tournaments, and have used so many players. This is not true for any of my other accounts.

This is NOT a problem with having too many inactives. I have exactly 1 inactive. I have experienced the lag associated with too many inactives and this is not it. The end of my innings do NOT take a long time to finish, like they would if I had too many inactives.

My ONLY explanation would be that the stats tab is killing my game play. I have contacted glu 5 days ago and I anxiously await a response, but I have had to delete the app so many times since then that I am not even sure I will get a response.

Francis or St0n3, please feel free to help me out, and anyone else having stats-associated lag! An option to reset them would be awesome, or just reset them from your end if that is all you can do for the time-being.

My primary account which is having all this trouble is named Robotstove.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I have some logs about this crash but I think I can't share them in the forum.
    The is an APP overflow problem like the previous one which caused by many inactive players.
    To reproduce this issue is easy, after play enough tournament games or league games. You game will become slow every time you click the stats button.
    To get rid of this, you have to stop playing and wait for several days to let the server clean the tournament/league game records for you.
    This issue doesn't impact the game play but I hope that I can see it be fixed soon.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I don't have hundred of inactives or playing lots of tourneys for awhile and it's still a wait to see my team/player stats if they even come up at all.