Run at all players on iPad air 2

gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
Just finished my run. It took me about 3 hours. Started with the second rounders. There 774 second rounders and 142 first rounders. Could trade all the inactives for a late round pick. Will wait and hope for the same update that they did for the androids. Spent enough gold to collect the player rewards but they are all late round picks..lol
Also found that the players with e lower star ranking in each round were the first players to go with the odd higher star pick.

Comments

• Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    Just finished my run. It took me about 3 hours. Started with the second rounders. There 774 second rounders and 142 first rounders. Could trade all the inactives for a late round pick. Will wait and hope for the same update that they did for the androids. Spent enough gold to collect the player rewards but they are all late round picks..lol
    Also found that the players with e lower star ranking in each round were the first players to go with the odd higher star pick.

How many 5* and 4.5* players did u have before the run?
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I believe I had four 5 star and five 4.5 star batters, two 5 star and three 4.5 star starting pitchers and mostly 4 star relievers
  • CIliffCIliff Registered Users 12 Posts
    I believe I had four 5 star and five 4.5 star batters, two 5 star and three 4.5 star starting pitchers and mostly 4 star relievers

So you skipped the late rounders then? Howd that work out for you?
    Not a problem at all.
  • redcedarredcedar Registered Users 15 Posts
    How'd it go on the ipad air 2 as far as gettinf bogged down with so many players on your inactive list? Also how much money did you have saved up?
    It did get slower as I drafted more players but wasn't too bad. It. Ow takes about 1-1.5 minutes to load and start each game. Waiting for the new update for IOS. Had about 480 second rounded saved up and used . 1.1 million in cash. Took about 11000 gold
    How long did it take you to save up over 1million in cash?

I need around 900K, and im still at the MVP level so I get $250 per inning. Which equates to 3,600 innings or 400 more games which will take a good bit of time. Any suggestions how to earn more cash quicker?

I keep purposely losing my playoff games now too, to earn more cash and gold.
    I played as many games as I could. It took me months to save up enough. It's worth it thou
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts

So you would need over $3M to get all of the 2nd rounders. I saw someone posting in another thread that you would only need $1.7M but the math doesn't work. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?124657-Run-at-all-players-on-iPhone-6/page2
    I believe that is the case if you start off with the late rounders. It also means you would have at least 200 more inactives when you finished slowing the app more
    They may have already had 200 plus inactives on their bench and saved up lptd of free draft picks from playing so many games to earn all that cash.
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    It takes less cash if you draft all the late rounders first, then the second rounders, then the first rounders. Takes about 1.7 million in cash to do it that way.

Approx 770 late rounders: 770,000
    Approx 230 second rounders: 920,000
    Approx 150 first rounders: 11,250 gold

If you skip the late rounders and just go straight to second rounders, it takes about 3 million cash.

Approx 750 second rounders: 3,000,000

(The reason the amount of second rounders is different in each method is because when you draft all the late rounders, you clear out all 1* to 3* players, and only the 3.5* and 4* players are left as second round picks. When doing the method that skips the late rounders, then you're left with all the 1.5* to 4* players as second round picks)

That method is beneficial if you want to avoid all the lag and slow game loading from having over 1,000 inactives on your roster. However, I felt that it was taking me long enough to save up 1.7 million cash, and I wasnt patient enough to wait to save up to 3 million.
  • brucen44brucen44 Registered Users 42 Posts
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    It takes less cash if you draft all the late rounders first, then the second rounders, then the first rounders. Takes about 1.7 million in cash to do it that way.

Approx 770 late rounders: 770,000
    Approx 230 second rounders: 920,000

If you skip the late rounders and just go straight to second rounders, it takes about 3 million cash.

Approx 750 second rounders: 3,000,000

(The reason the amount of second rounders is different in each method is because when you draft all the late rounders, you clear out all 1* to 3* players, and only the 3.5* and 4* players are left as second round picks. When doing the method that skips the late rounders, then you're left with all the 1.5* to 4* players as second round picks)

That method is beneficial if you want to avoid all the lag and slow game loading from having over 1,000 inactives on your roster. However, I felt that it was taking me long enough to save up 1.7 million cash, and I wasnt patient enough to wait to save up to 3 million.

Don't you need more gold afterwards to get all the #1 draft picks? Or does your scenario above of 1.7 million cash and 11,250 gold give you all possible players?
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    brucen44 wrote: »
    Don't you need more gold afterwards to get all the #1 draft picks? Or does your scenario above of 1.7 million cash and 11,250 gold give you all possible players?

The First Round draft picks can get all the 4.5 and 5 star players, just it includes more junk players than the #1 draft picks.

That estimate of 11,250 gold is for drafting the 150 First Round players left, during a draft pick sale (75 gold per pick).

Hope that helps.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!