Glu lied and cheated you!

Jeffrey sturnickJeffrey sturnick Registered Users 23 Posts
Glus' promise statement "use hunter bucks to buy weapons and upgrades." Changing the currency to crystals is breaking that promise to us and cheating us at the same time. Glu has not responded to any of our disgruntled comments. No pop ups or news flashes. Regions 9 and 10 are pathetic. No new content in months. The game is over and we all got screwed at the end of it with hunter bucks that we can't use. We have spent a lot of time and money playing this game. We deserve more from glu than lies, broken promises and cheated out of our hunter bucks. Glus' silence is a slap in the face to us all. I dare glu to respond to my post! Glu will not respond to any of my statements though. Please read Glus' administration in its other games. Glu is actively responding to post made by players of other games produced by glu.

Comments

• NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    Your last few comments could not be said any better to describe everything and all that has happened to this once great game. Silence means everything
  • jimmy1968jimmy1968 Registered Users 6 Posts
    But they know that nobody is going to leave. All you can do is just play but NEVER use real money to buy gold. They're banking and counting on the foolish people who do. I have never have and never will give them a single penny just to be let down month after month with boring lame repetition.
  • Jeffrey sturnickJeffrey sturnick Registered Users 23 Posts
    Glu will never announce the game is over because they will lose a lot of revenue from new players who don't know what's been going on with dino hunter. I want a refund for my 500 million hunter bucks that I can't use. That will never happen! Thanks glu! You have lost trust and earned my disgust!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I'm tired of their nonsence, these games are going nowhere! Now going to play some REAL games on my ps4, just opened "Far Cry 4" gonna see what this $hit is all about! For now todfoxx is out! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    They did exactly the same with the Robocop game, that is made it impossible to complete without spending cash or cheating and then gave up updating it. If you really wanna see a totally ignored user base, try venturing into the forum for that game...
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    They did exactly the same with the Robocop game, that is made it impossible to complete without spending cash or cheating and then gave up updating it. If you really wanna see a totally ignored user base, try venturing into the forum for that game...

This is why I'm done with Dino unless a good update comes along. If you haven't had to start dh14 over from scratch you should try. The thrill of the game is back. Waiting for energy is fun again.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your feedback.

Please remember that the forum is a medium to share your ideas with others (which you are doing a great job at). Glu is not obligated to respond to everything that is written. We do our best to help where we can as it has been demonstrated in many many threads throughout all games on the forum.

I understand that you are not happy with the way this game is setup and what I can tell you is that your comments are duly noted and will be forwarded to the Dino team accordingly for review.

Other than that there is not much to say. If you need any technical help with the game, please let our Customer Care team know and they will be happy to assist you,

Take care and enjoy the game.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your feedback.

Please remember that the forum is a medium to share your ideas with others (which you are doing a great job at). Glu is not obligated to respond to everything that is written. We do our best to help where we can as it has been demonstrated in many many threads throughout all games on the forum.

I understand that you are not happy with the way this game is setup and what I can tell you is that your comments are duly noted and will be forwarded to the Dino team accordingly for review.

Other than that there is not much to say. If you need any technical help with the game, please let our Customer Care team know and they will be happy to assist you,

Take care and enjoy the game.

We want to enjoy the game. Go back to the original format and I'm sure people will be happy again. Of course this has been stated numerous times.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    At least send in a meteor storm so we can shoot them to stop the dinos going extinct or those fed up with the game can just let them hit the planet thus causing the extinction of the game
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I like the exotic weapons maybe instead of just dinosaurs we could time travel to hunt different species through time instead of been marooned on the land that time forgot
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    IMO most of the exotics are stupid. I'd rather just hunt with rifles, shotguns, bows, and ARs. If they want to continue with exotics that's fine just don't make the exotic series required to continue playing.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    IMO most of the exotics are stupid. I'd rather just hunt with rifles, shotguns, bows, and ARs. If they want to continue with exotics that's fine just don't make the exotic series required to continue playing.

Agreed 100%.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • KabelxFuryKabelxFury Registered Users 3 Posts
    bumping this thread
    qhzScui.jpg
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    KabelxFury wrote: »
    bumping this thread

And this accomplishes what?? In all the time I have spent on this forum, I believe this is the first time I have seen a thread "bumped"...
    Say What??
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Couldn't have been much more than a quarter way down page 1!
    KabelxFury wrote: »
    bumping this thread

What a idiot!
    todfoxx wrote: »
    What a idiot!

Dang Michigander LOLOL Probably a Yooper!
    Say What??
    I have never seen super glu admin. reply to any threads except this one. Has anyone seen glu admin. reply to any other threads? Game vetearns please let me know what you think of admin response to this thread. It sounded to me like they will pass on the message! They already know how much we are unhappy with this game for all the reasons I previously mentioned. They know they have lied and cheated us and the game is over now!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I have never seen super glu admin. reply to any threads except this one. Has anyone seen glu admin. reply to any other threads? Game vetearns please let me know what you think of admin response to this thread. It sounded to me like they will pass on the message! They already know how much we are unhappy with this game for all the reasons I previously mentioned. They know they have lied and cheated us and the game is over now!

Understandably both customer care and Forum moderators are very busy. GLU is a large successful company, there are scores of games to take care of, update...
    We are not certain if Dino has been terminated, perhaps Admins are uncertain themselves, but I certainly would appreciate some clarity. I can live with a blatant admin statement such as "Dino is over guys, find another game"
    Let's wait for Thursday
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'll wait for Feb 4 to see what they say during the Q4 analyst conference call.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Tdub wrote: »
    Dang Michigander LOLOL Probably a Yooper!

Nope, Battle Creek is lower west side of the mitten. Yoopers have more class, very laid back dudes eh' :cool:
  • KabelxFuryKabelxFury Registered Users 3 Posts
    YUP!

and I had the urge 2 shake every hunter in here jimmy's
    qhzScui.jpg
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    With Glu's response saying we are not obligated to answer and not giving any sort of comfort to the ongoing lack of updates, I think that this is their way of saying what many have already said. This game is done, move on! If not then i guess we can wait for another 2 episode region 11.
    I agree. It is obvious that the game is over.
    Not for those just starting...as I am sure there are many every day.
    Say What??
  • VonCarloVonCarlo Registered Users 11 Posts
    start the game and now going to dump it and block it.have to kill the viper with a freakin bow.them are nuts.need a freakin gun to kill the viper or is it a plot to make us spend real money to buy gold to get a bow to kill the freakin viper ?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    VonCarlo wrote: »
    start the game and now going to dump it and block it.have to kill the viper with a freakin bow.them are nuts.need a freakin gun to kill the viper or is it a plot to make us spend real money to buy gold to get a bow to kill the freakin viper ?

Judging by your previous posts, you may want to try a different type of game as marksmanship does not seem to be your forte.

It's very simple. Hit inside the red circles. Don't miss. We've all done it (fairly easily).
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • VonCarloVonCarlo Registered Users 11 Posts
    like i said gun = dead.lol
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Bow shoots red circles, dinosaurs die. Even a cave man could do it!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad