Players Available in 4 Star Cash Tournament

Ellis' AthellitsEllis' Athellits Registered Users 4 Posts
What players are available in this tourney? I got panda first to take over from a diminished Evan longoria at 3rd base. I dropped Starlin Castro to make room and then saw that he was my new tournament opportunity. After getting Castro I now have the option for Eric Hosmer.

Is this the same order it goes for everyone? The only other places a 4-star would help me is at 2nd base, lrp, sp, and a good average, low power, 9 speed pinch runner off the bench like denard span. Can anyone who has played the 4-star tourneys tell me who they've been able to get?

Comments

• RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    What players are available in this tourney? I got panda first to take over from a diminished Evan longoria at 3rd base. I dropped Starlin Castro to make room and then saw that he was my new tournament opportunity. After getting Castro I now have the option for Eric Hosmer.

Is this the same order it goes for everyone? The only other places a 4-star would help me is at 2nd base, lrp, sp, and a good average, low power, 9 speed pinch runner off the bench like denard span. Can anyone who has played the 4-star tourneys tell me who they've been able to get?

It's the same order for everyone, and you can get every 4* player if you play enough tourneys. Who did you replace Castro to get? Reyes is the best 4* SS, and if you are looking for Denard Span, he isn't too far along the list. You will have to clear out all the batters first, before it starts giving you any pitchers. The 200 gold tourney starts with the pitchers then moves to the batters.

Howie Kendrick is the best 4* 2B player, 826. Can get him from the tourney.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Ellis' AthellitsEllis' Athellits Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks. I was hoping to get Span and Kendrick without having to freeze my game loading up on sub-4 star reserves. Glad to know they're both available. After having Span from the beginning I dropped him the week of the update. It will be nice to have him back.
  • Ellis' AthellitsEllis' Athellits Registered Users 4 Posts
    Also, Aybar is my ss over Castro for speed and switch hitting, though it looks like Reyes is even better.