Gold for watching videos

baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
Hi all,
Wanted to share that I have gotten 120 gold today for watching videos. 30 videos watched and more videos still keep playing. Most of them are for Game of War (15 seconds). Never have gotten this much gold for videos, so try your luck.

Comments

• baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    The gold rush continues. I have watched 10 more since the last post.
  • dross1991dross1991 Registered Users 46 Posts
    It's been like that for me the past couple of days. Every video is the same and only 15 seconds long and loading pretty much instantly. I've gotten over 500 worth of gold in about a day.
    Finally, no more videos playing. But I collected 208 gold in about 1 hour before it all ended. Will try again later today.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    ****, I missed it.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    That's awesome that you got that many videos in a row. For some reason videos have been few and far between for me lately. Thanks for sharing the info, that's very kind of you. I'd like to suggest that in the future we be discreet about it when we post info like this pertaining to videos for gold. It may just be coincidence but since I started playing glu games over a year ago, whenever anything like this occurred, whether it lasted for a few days or a few minutes, its always ended shortly after someone posted about it on these forums. We all know that videos for gold are never that abundant and that's because glu doesn't want them to be. They designed it to only allow us a handfulof videos a day. This is one of the few glu games I play that doesn't share gold with other glu games so that makes it even harder to get. Maybe we can just post something like; "You guys should check out the new videos for gold" or something like that. We'll figure it out. I could be wrong (I used to think the guys that warned us not to post about this exact thing were extremely paranoid) but like I said, I've been playing glu games since November of 2013 and been hunting free gold since then, too. I'm only sharing what I've observed along the way-Max
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    That's awesome that you got that many videos in a row. For some reason videos have been few and far between for me lately. Thanks for sharing the info, that's very kind of you. I'd like to suggest that in the future we be discreet about it when we post info like this pertaining to videos for gold. It may just be coincidence but since I started playing glu games over a year ago, whenever anything like this occurred, whether it lasted for a few days or a few minutes, its always ended shortly after someone posted about it on these forums. We all know that videos for gold are never that abundant and that's because glu doesn't want them to be. They designed it to only allow us a handfulof videos a day. This is one of the few glu games I play that doesn't share gold with other glu games so that makes it even harder to get. Maybe we can just post something like; "You guys should check out the new videos for gold" or something like that. We'll figure it out. I could be wrong (I used to think the guys that warned us not to post about this exact thing were extremely paranoid) but like I said, I've been playing glu games since November of 2013 and been hunting free gold since then, too. I'm only sharing what I've observed along the way-Max

Come join us in the Palringo chat room ;) Info in my signature.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    Robotstove wrote: »
    Come join us in the Palringo chat room ;) Info in my signature.

Robotstove, thanks for the invite, gonna check it right now. I've discovered since joining this forum that talking about a game you love with friends who share the same feeling for it can be just as fun as playing the game itself and sometimes even more so. That's not even including the help a group like this has to offer. Thanks again-Max
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts

Take it easy. The availability of videos is different for everyone. There have been instances where I've had an abundance of videos - I'm talking 1000+ gold in a sitting and my buddy didn't have any.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    It doesn't make sense, some of my friends watch videos for an hour and I can only get 1 or 2 a day. Why is there such a difference for everyone?
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Hey TBatti:

Don't feel bad. I have had a couple of offers while at home today. Took my youngest daughter to get her braces adjusted, and while one town away, had unlimited 10 gold videos for Silk. I didn't want to leave!!!
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I'm tired of doing "Are you the Duff?" Quiz. Lol. It's an easy 10 gold, but I'm never the Duff. :( WHY!?!?!??
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Well, I'm in danger of being The Duff. Oh no.
    Well here's something thats a known fact. Sponsorpay bans people for life if they watch more than 99 videos within a 24 hour period. Not guesswork. Known fact Ive seen happen countless times since SponsorPay took over last June. And for the cool guy that told me to take it easy, I couldn't have said what I said in a kinder, more inoffensive way but whatever man, no matter how kind people may be there's always gonna be some hot shot who's gotta say something smart. I was only looking out for those of us who rely on free gold. But screw me and anything I've learned over the past 16 months of playing glu games daily. If you're getting 1000 gold at a time then why is your team still $hit? ( that'd be 25O VIDEOS in one sitting, 99 and you get flagged then banned so I call bull$hit) Just saying cool guy. Now go bully someone else-Max

Edit: just went and checked the threads in Contract Killer Sniper, EW3, Dino and Deer Hunter forums. Though there's nothing in writing that warns us against watching too many videos the official reason SponsorrPay banned these guys is "video abuse". Dozens of ppl have been banned in each and the every glu game that uses SponsorPay for " video abuse" theyve also posted the email they recieved informing them they were flagged by the system when they watched more than 99 videos in a 24 hr period and received a lifetime ban from videos and offers for gold. You must be the ONE person that didn't get banned. The official reason for pardoning you mustve been that you're "too cool for school" right Slick? 200+ posts since last May and never before had I written one unkind word. God I hate di cks
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    I can attest to that - I watched the Comcast video around 100 times in one day back when I first started playing this game in November. It was 15 seconds and gave 10 gold. I let it play while I was at work, and would just click it again every time I had 2 seconds to look away from my computer. Usually it had only allowed me to watch it 2-3 times at most before disappearing or saying not available, but that one day it didn't have a restriction. Next day, I was completely blocked by trialpay. Emailed them to inquire, was rudely told to screw off pretty much. Lol. All of that and I ended up drafting a couple scrubs back then.
    Thanks dtrain for validating the info I gave, you carry a lot of weight on this forum. To the guy I went off on, Biggie or birdie or Bizzie , hey bro I apologize for saying all that stuff. You said nothing rude. All you said was take it easy. My kids and I are coming down with a bad flu and I'm worried as hell about them on top of feeling nauseous. That's no excuse for what I said. I just got annoyed that after I tried to help everyone that anyone would say anything like that but you got a right to post whatever you want. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Please accept my sincere apology-Max
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    I can attest to that - I watched the Comcast video around 100 times in one day back when I first started playing this game in November. It was 15 seconds and gave 10 gold. I let it play while I was at work, and would just click it again every time I had 2 seconds to look away from my computer. Usually it had only allowed me to watch it 2-3 times at most before disappearing or saying not available, but that one day it didn't have a restriction. Next day, I was completely blocked by trialpay. Emailed them to inquire, was rudely told to screw off pretty much. Lol. All of that and I ended up drafting a couple scrubs back then.

I was booted for watching the Angel soft videos too much back September/October. Got around 20k in gold. When I email TrialPay at the time they said the "abuse" was not because I watched too many, but I didn't watch a video until completion. Which makes no sense since you do not get gold if you don't finish video. Anyway, they did reinstate me and I have not had any problems since. I haven't come across a 10 gold video since then that was neverending like angelsoft was. So if you have been banned you should attempt to email them and ask to be allowed back in. Back then, I read their terms and conditions and no where was it mentioned that you are limited on the videos. I feel its up to them to remove it once you have watched it the number of times they want you too. Keep in mind, TrialPay gets a little bit of money from the advertiser everytime the video is watched.
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I was booted for watching the Angel soft videos too much back September/October. Got around 20k in gold. When I email TrialPay at the time they said the "abuse" was not because I watched too many, but I didn't watch a video until completion. Which makes no sense since you do not get gold if you don't finish video. Anyway, they did reinstate me and I have not had any problems since. I haven't come across a 10 gold video since then that was neverending like angelsoft was. So if you have been banned you should attempt to email them and ask to be allowed back in. Back then, I read their terms and conditions and no where was it mentioned that you are limited on the videos. I feel its up to them to remove it once you have watched it the number of times they want you too. Keep in mind, TrialPay gets a little bit of money from the advertiser everytime the video is watched.

Amused79 , I got banned along with one other guy for watching an Angel Soft ad 200+ times around last August, too.How funny. I didn't get reinstated but I still get videos for gold:) the first thing I told them was they need to post it someplace for everyone to see. All these companies are whack but TapJoy , in my experience, is the best one as far as paying out rewards goes. What a coincidence we got banned for watching that Angel Soft ad!
    Yea it was a money maker. Not everyone had that one. Luckily I took 4 years of Spanish so I didn't have any problem hitting the do you speak Spanish button. It actually did pop up again after they let me back in, but I accidently hit the button that I didn't speak Spanish and I never saw it again. But hey, it got me hundreds of dollars worth of gold. Did help really jump start my team. I still can hear the guitar portion at the end of the ad in my head. Lol
    I guess I'm just lucky or maybe stupid, perhaps a combination of the two! I have definitely watched more than 100 videos in a 24 hour period, and must have flown under the radar. I can recall bringing my oldest daughter to Georgia to play in a softball college showcase tournament, and I couldn't sleep. What should happen to appear, the infamous Angel Soft videos! I watched them countless times without being flagged. I'm fluent in Spanish, so the ads were kind of funny (for the first couple of dozen times anyway). Never was banned or penalized as a result. Yet, I'm sure others were based on this board's commentary.

In the big scheme of things, what's the difference if someone claims to have gotten gold or not? Like everything else in life, decide if arguing over something this trivial is really worth it. We are a pretty cohesive group on this forum, and I hope it stays that way.
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »

In the big scheme of things, what's the difference if someone claims to have gotten gold or not? Like everything else in life, decide if arguing over something this trivial is really worth it. We are a pretty cohesive group on this forum, and I hope it stays that way.

Agree very much. This and another thread that's calling other players chumps for resigning a game, is not what this forum is about. We all get along here and try to have good etiquette with each other. Treat those how you would want to be treated. (Stepping off my soap box now) :)

I apologized almost immediately for my entire post. I've been reading this forum for a longtime and finally gained the courage to come out of my shell last May and since then have been able to offer help to hundreds of people as well as ask for it and along the way have a ton of laughs. I've become good friends with a few members I met on here and we talk regularly on the phone and facebook. Lastly Lawman, my post wasn't directed towards you. I agree completely with what you said about this forum being a great, cohesive group. Basically, it should've ended with my sincere and immediate apology to "bizzle". Wouldn't you agree?
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    I apologized almost immediately for my entire post. I've been reading this forum for a longtime and finally gained the courage to come out of my shell last May and since then have been able to offer help to hundreds of people as well as ask for it and along the way have a ton of laughs. I've become good friends with a few members I met on here and we talk regularly on the phone and facebook. Lastly Lawman, my post wasn't directed towards you. I agree completely with what you said about this forum being a great, cohesive group. Basically, it should've ended with my sincere and immediate apology to "bizzle". Wouldn't you agree?

Max, I accept your apology.

And for the record I don't think I'm some hotshot. I was merely pointing out that the availability of videos differs for everyone.
    Max:

The whole concept of a forum is to speak collectively and freely. In this case it's TSB. Sometimes, we say things due to frustration and/or duress because of personal issues. I was not taking sides nor being judgmental, merely pointing out my opinion. That's why I think the forum has been such a fun environment for this game.

Agree?
    Max:

The whole concept of a forum is to speak collectively and freely. In this case it's TSB. Sometimes, we say things due to frustration and/or duress because of personal issues. I was not taking sides nor being judgmental, merely pointing out my opinion. That's why I think the forum has been such a fun environment for this game.

Agree?

Much agreed Lawman. My issue was not with Max. He apologized. We all have bad days. It's some of the other negative comments of late. We are all on the same page. We want to help each other in this game and beating Legends. I love this forum for the help I received and hopefully the help I give out. Calling players negative names and making comments that are troll like are uncalled for. Let's keep this forum a place of goodwill and assistance.
  • KaymoneyKaymoney Registered Users 10 Posts
    What's up guys, nice to see a forum dedicated to TSB junkies such as myself.

I figured someone would discover this overhaul of free gold videos sooner or later. The thing is, and I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I believe putting the word out will attract more people to this "work-around" for free gold, and it affects the amount of videos it gives each person. Not a big deal, but I agree with the poster that said to use a different method of saying it... Something like "go check out the free gold videos, that Kia commercial with Pearce Brosnan is classic". While we are on that subject, I seen that one so many times that I can recite that entire commercial.

I have received 2400 gold in a 12 hour period from these videos.
    Totally and unequivocally agree Amused!!!
    Figured you would Lawman. Thanks for your support and assistance on this forum.
    Hey all, I totally agree with all of you guys and especially you Lawmen. I've found that the vast majority of forum members are decent, kindhearted people willing to help each other out whenever possible. bizzle, please don't take anything from the post I apologized for to heart. The fact that you accepted my apology shows us all that you're none of that $hit anyway and besides it was nothing at all to do with you or anything you posted, it was 100% me and my personal life to blame. Thanks again everyone for being so understanding-Max
    Hi all,
    I had started this post about gold for videos with the intent of helping everybody, who could benefit from this giveaway. Apparently, this opened up a can of worms. But for all the useful posters in this forum, whose guidance I have also used in playing this game I just love, this place is so much better because of you all. Selfless and open advise, opinions, suggestions, it just tells that when good minds are put together, the end result can only be GREAT.