What happens to league wins while a playoff series is on?

jays9293jays9293 Registered Users 18 Posts
I'm at the legends level, so 75 wins to start a playoff. If you lose the playoff, you go back to 71 wins and need 4 more to start another playoff series.

What if you have active games when your playoff series starts and you end up winning some. If you lose the playoff, do you still go to 71 wins, or do those wins count (and you'd start at 72 or 73...)?

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    75 wins goes back to 71 wins only if your team got swept.
    For example, you win 1 and lose 4 in legend playoff, you will have to win 3 games to enter the playoff again.

If you win a game during the legend playoff, it will not be counted as a division win but the result will be counted in your total statics.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yep. To confirm jemic is spot on. If you are going to play your playoffs in a short amount of time save your wins. But beware if you start a game with that same player the win from the last game will disappear and you lose out on the win and prize.
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    My experience has been to have many games running at the same time. I have 28 going on right now. That way, even when you lost the Legends playoff, you definitely have some wins which push you back into playoffs. In the meantime, when some games are won, just take those wins right away. I have closed the game expecting to use my wins later and when I logged back again, those wins were gone.