GLU Please read: Uses for Franchise Coins

~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
I have now rendered (as I guess some of you have) the Franchise Coin obsolete. I have 32 coins that have no value whatsoever. I have all players 4 star and above, and am offered nothing in the franchise slot. So, what am I to do with the coins currently in my inventory, or the ones I get as rewards?

I have a suggestion Francis, TSB, or anyone else that happens to read this post. How about allowing the use of Franchise Coins to purchase uniforms? It would not be my first choice, but hey, at least it's something! I guess bonus games, ice wraps, or energy bars would be better than no use too.

I guess my preferred choice would be trading them in for a nominal amount of gold. How about it TSB or GLU, feeling generous?

Comments

• baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    I second that completely. I have 9 Franchise player coins, 8 ice wraps, 9 energy bars, 2 #1 draft, 3 first round, 10 second round draft picks just sitting there. Glu should encourage people to progress in this game once the Legend threshold is crossed and all top players have been drafted.

Also, every time we progressed to the next level, the cash received for winning games or completing an innings increased. Why is it stuck at $400 even after beating the Legends in playoff? At least, make it $500 per played innings. Not a big difference, but a small award to beat the Legends.