Warning: always close the Store screen when you're done

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
I was just taking a peek at it, then put the iPhone in my pocket. Must have rubbed against me the wrong way because accidentally I ended up buying a #1 Draft Pick. Accidental waste of 300 gold. Grrr.

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    During a sale one time I was buying bonus games with extra gold. The screen moved up on the next purchase and I accidently bought a 10 pack of Franchise coins for 2400 gold. NOOOOOO!!! I could see it happening in slow motion and I could not stop my finger. Started sweating and said a word not allowed on this forum. Needless to say I am very careful on any purchases made. But yes, Starcat I have accidently started random games with people by putting my phone in my pocket without completely exiting the screen.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Ouch, Amused!
  • westbury dragonswestbury dragons Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Yes, but what if you pressed the button to trade in all your players by accident ? They should have an option to permanently lock that button off if you have your team finally set.
    Now that would probably give me a stroke. All the 5 star players traded for Jeff Baker. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it. Thanks for the thought Westbury. :) But yes I agree. You need a confirmation button on something like that. For sure.
  • QLDoriginQLDorigin Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 60 Posts
    That's why I don't let my 3 year old grandson have my iPhone!
    QLDorigin wrote: »
    That's why I don't let my 3 year old grandson have my iPhone!

Agreed. That's why I have a passcode on my iPad. My 5 year old daughter could cause havoc. Lol.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Um, it was actually worse than that. I discovered that I didn't ~buy~ that #1 Draft Pick. I accidentally traded in about all my inactives (approx. 350) for it. DISASTER :(:(:(
  • westbury dragonswestbury dragons Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Maybe we should ask for an option to lock it out to prevent accidents ? How would we explain this accident to customer support ?
    StarCat wrote: »
    Um, it was actually worse than that. I discovered that I didn't ~buy~ that #1 Draft Pick. I accidentally traded in about all my inactives (approx. 350) for it. DISASTER :(:(:(

Starcat, that's horriable. I definitely feel for ya.