Losing games in the 1200 gold tourney

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
Does anyone know what the penalty gold fees are is if you lose a game in the 1200 gold tournament? I assume they would be escalating amounts.

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    From the best I can remember (don't quote me on this) it was...
    200 gold loss in round 1
    500 gold loss in round 2
    800 gold loss in round 3
    1000 gold loss in championship round 4
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Thanks once again for your help, Amused. It seems like it would take a team already primarily composed of 5* players to win a tournament.
    Pretty close to it. I was able to win the majority of the games I played at that level. The first 3 games were pretty winnable. The championship game is usually tough. Obviously. Test your team out. See if you do better playing or autoplaying through. But every time you win the tourney, you will be adding a 5 star player. So it should get easier the farther in you get.
  • taxi driverstaxi drivers Registered Users 17 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »
    Thanks once again for your help, Amused. It seems like it would take a team already primarily composed of 5* players to win a tournament.

save up your franchise coins..
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Now if you win four straight games in the tournament, do you earn all your 1200 gold back + the reward player?
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »
    Now if you win four straight games in the tournament, do you earn all your 1200 gold back + the reward player?

No. You get 200 gold for each win.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    StarCat

800 gold + player
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Seems worth it to me. Now that I have a team of 5* players I might play this tournament to get the ones I'm missing. Does anyone know the order of the hitters?
    Yes I have the complete hitters and pitcher list. Private message me your email and I'll send it to u. Robotstove already posted the pitchers.
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Thank you sir! Also, how does this team stack up to the legends?
    On its way friend....