Loading the pitcher tab?

Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
I have about 800 players and am to the point where the app loads super slowly. Any tips on how to get the pitching tab to open without seeing that "connection error"?

I have three SP left to draft. Price is my #5 and Sale, DeGrom and one other is left. I'm going to do positional draft picks next in hopes I get Sale and that he bumps Price.

Think that will happen or would he likely bump a higher ranked player in the top portion of the rotation and run the risk of Price staying?

Comments

• dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Who are your other four SPs? Sale will definitely bump someone out. Hard to say who though.

When I drafted everyone, the rotation I was left with was Kershaw, Sale, Felix, Kluber, Bumgarner.

I was able to load the pitching tab by uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. But it would crash each time I clicked a pitcher to swap, so it didn't really help.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    No way will Price stay as part of the starting rotation. Other than Kershaw, Sale will trump all other pitchers. At the point your at Clark, positional pick or through regular draft probably doesn't make a difference, it's going to be plain old luck.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Kershaw, Felix, Tanaka, bumgarner and then Price.

Hoping it will just auto bump Price out. His stuff rating is 7 I think. If it reorders the rotation I don't mind but wouldn't want Sale to bump one of my other four guys.

Positional draft will work for me because there are only 3 SP left for me to draft... Now I remember... Sale, DeGrom and I think Fiers are the 3 left.
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Should bump price then. I'm still wondering how I got Kluber instead of Tanaka when I did it.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    That is strange Dtrain. I'm not sure how that happened.
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Should bump price then. I'm still wondering how I got Kluber instead of Tanaka when I did it.

I hope so!

Kluber is 888 right? Is Tanaka 799? I forget.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Tanaka got bumped down after October up date to 798
    I drafted two more #1 and got Sale. He took the spot Price was in.