Daily reward challenge an obvious scam

JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
Tell me how I can be ranked in the top 5 for almost all categories for the current weekly rewards when there are people that have more hit, runs, and wins than I do for entire week in the daily rewards. AND THEY ARE NOT LIST ABOVE ME FOR THE WEEKLY REWARDS!!! How is this possible? I'll tell you how. It's RIGGED!

Where are you on this on Glu?

Comments

• bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Tell me how I can be ranked in the top 5 for almost all categories for the current weekly rewards when there are people that have more hit, runs, and wins than I do for entire week in the daily rewards. AND THEY ARE NOT LIST ABOVE ME FOR THE WEEKLY REWARDS!!! How is this possible? I'll tell you how. It's RIGGED!

Where are you on this on Glu?
    It's a different pool of players.
  • JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
    bizzle wrote: »
    It's a different pool of players.
    Ok. From where? Aren't they called global daily challenges? One would assume that means all players worldwide.
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Ok. From where? Aren't they called global daily challenges? One would assume that means all players worldwide.

It's definitely not all players. You get into different pool everyday, depending on when you log in. Your weekly pool is the daily pool on Sunday.