Big Time Gangsta

I have been playing this game for over two years now. Yesterday it said that it has an update for it which is not true. Now I won't let me play because if this so called update. Could you please fix this. Had two buildings left to go in the game to be done.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Goldenboy wrote: »
    I have been playing this game for over two years now. Yesterday it said that it has an update for it which is not true. Now I won't let me play because if this so called update. Could you please fix this. Had two buildings left to go in the game to be done.

Sorry to hear this. Several of our legacy games were experiencing this issue. You'll need to wait until the server issue has been addressed.
  • GoldenboyGoldenboy Registered Users 10 Posts
    Are the servers still down because I have some Khmer games that are not working now, very frustrating
    Contract Killer and DH Challange are not working now
    Contract Killer and DH Challange are not working now

Yeah, these are extremely old legacy games that are no longer supported. I'd advise updating to a newer game.
    Well that blows.... I have played these games for a while and I really enjoy playing them
    Well that blows.... I have played these games for a while and I really enjoy playing them

Yeah, sorry about that. :/
    Now I have been able to log into Big Time Gangsta but my profile will not load now. I had all of the gangsters that were all at the top level and I had over 5 million in the bank and had over 500 credits. I had the last area to beat. How can I get this back? Please help. Thanks. Profile is mgfishboy
    Now I have been able to log into Big Time Gangsta but my profile will not load now. I had all of the gangsters that were all at the top level and I had over 5 million in the bank and had over 500 credits. I had the last area to beat. How can I get this back? Please help. Thanks. Profile is mgfishboy

You may be able to work with Customer Care to help you recover something, but because they game is legacy, there may not be many options.
    Is the server down again