MY WHOLE TEAM GOT DELETED, Please HELP!!!

BrandalooBrandaloo Registered Users 17 Posts
My game crashed today and when I reloaded it my entire team was gone! It was as if I was a brand new player. I don't recall ever attaching an Email to my account or a Facebook. I don't know if there is a way to login and get my team back?

I went the 200 gold tourney route to get a stacked team. I played and played tournaments until I finally owned all players between 4 & 3 stars. I was now at a point where every #1 draft pick I got would be 4.5 - 5 stars.
I had around 800 inactives and the game was significantly slow and crashed frequently. It crashed today which is normal but this time I got absolutely screwed.

I hate to admit it but I would guess that I have spent somewhere between $800 -$1,200 real money on this game over the last few months.
I can't believe that this happened and I only pray that an admin for GLU can save the day for me. I would be absolutely crushed if all the time and money that I spent on this game was lost forever.

My username is Brandaloo.

Edited to add that I did submit a ticket today but I've read on here that it's somewhat of a long shot to even get a reply.

Thank you,
-Brandon

Comments

• KaymoneyKaymoney Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yikes man.........

I've played a bit yesterday and have been playing for the last hour or two, I've seen nothing out of the ordinary as far as lineup goes and have not gotten the bug that deletes all stats and wins. I am logged into Facebook and have not spent any real money. Just trying to make any connection possible here, to see who, what or why this is happening to certain people.

I am going back on and screenshotting all of my stats right now. This little epidemic has me worried. Money is just money, but the time you put in to just lose it all like that, you can't put a price tag on. Sorry dude, I hope you get this resolved. Not cool.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Try going into the game and go to settings and connect through Facebook and/or Google if you ever clicked on it once before it should come back.
  • BrandalooBrandaloo Registered Users 17 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Try going into the game and go to settings and connect through Facebook and/or Google if you ever clicked on it once before it should come back.

Thank you guys for the kind words. I did try and login but I don't have an account. I tried the only email addresses I ever used though the "forgot password" link but no luck.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Brandaloo wrote: »
    Thank you guys for the kind words. I did try and login but I don't have an account. I tried the only email addresses I ever used though the "forgot password" link but no luck.

So you definitely tried hitting the "Login with Facebook" button and it didn't work?
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    Yes Sir. It asked me to enter my password and I logged into Facebook but it didn't switch me back to my old account. I was logged in but still as if I was a brand new player.
  • QLDoriginQLDorigin Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 60 Posts
    I just entered your player name, Brandaloo, in "Start a Game". It shows a very strong team on the Team Comparison bar with Tanaka as the starter. I will start the game and you can see if it shows up.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Great idea QL!
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    That's a good sign. At least your team is still out there, I thought it might be erased since you didnt have it backed up to an email or facebook account.

Hopefully Glu can just link your username to an email address for you manually.
  • QLDoriginQLDorigin Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 60 Posts
    ts been almost 4 hours. Still shows the game in my "Their Turn " column.
    Thank you so much for trying to help me with this. I read your post and got my hopes up. I open the player and go to start game. Trout lead off, then Cano and I'm thinking holy **** it worked, I have both those guys! Then Tulo comes up to bat who I also own and it says "Lay off the curve and crush the fastball." Bubble burst, I'm back in the "tutorial" part where you learn to play with a stacked team...

Back to square one. No matches pending from you or anyone QL. I agree with you guys though that it's a good sign that my team is hopefully still out there somewhere.
    Hopefully TAP can save the day for me but I still haven't heard anything since I submitted that ticket on Wednesday. I see that Admin's occasionally reach our to posters on this site with technical help but I'm not sure what else I could to to get their attention.
    Still haven't hear anything from GLU. I can't believe this happened.
    So today I FINALLY get a message from GLU. Guess what it said?

"Please provide feedback. How happy were you with our service?

I NEVER EVEN GOT A RESPONSE TO EITHER OF THE TICKETS I SUBMITTED!

But now I finally get a reply and it's asking me to rate the service that I NEVER RECEIVED.

I'm so disappointed.

(I'm sorry for the duplicate post. I'm just desperate and hoping that somehow Francis or someone from GLU will see one of my two posts).
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    It's pretty obvious they don't care about you or your situation, just your money.
    Guess I need to realize that. Just ****ty. Wish there was something I could do. I mean most companies would try and reconcile with the customer when it was the companies mistake that caused the issue.
  • ParamorefanParamorefan Registered Users 16 Posts
    Guess I need to realize that. Just ****ty. Wish there was something I could do. I mean most companies would try and reconcile with the customer when it was the companies mistake that caused the issue.

sorry to hear ur teams gone that happend to my 9innings probaseball 2014 team i thoguht glu was better then that but they are just like com2us they dont care
    join my group heres the link its for paramore fans like me http://ggnbb.glu.com/group.php?groupid=48
  • Glu-AdamGlu-Adam Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 7 Posts
    Hi Brand, it appears we have an open ticket with you so I'll await your reply in the Support ticket, thanks.

Adam
    Glu Customer Care
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Most players overlook the importance to login in tap Sports in order to avoid losing your progress.

Please read: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/tap-sports-baseball/?s=extra-extra&f=how-is-my-game-saved

If no social media is used then your device becomes the only system saving and if you uninstall then you pretty much wipe out your progress on the device. the only way to resume play is to have logged in from the settings to either Facebook or using an email address. if you never done it before the problem happened then it's too late.
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Essentially it took a month for them to say, sorry we can't help you.
    Glu-Adam wrote: »
    Hi Brand, it appears we have an open ticket with you so I'll await your reply in the Support ticket, thanks.

Adam
    Glu Customer Care

Thank you for the response. I have not received a single response for either of the tickets that I submitted. Like I mentioned above I got an Email asking me how the customer service went and I hadn't even received a single response. Can you or Francis E-Mail me so we can discuss this please? Brandaloo@msn.com

Thank you again.
    Just wanted to give a quick update and make it public that Glu did eventually contact me via E-Mail and worked very hard to make sure that I was satisfied with the resolution. I got my team back and am grateful for whoever it was in Customer Service that worked with me on this. Thank you!
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Just wanted to give a quick update and make it public that Glu did eventually contact me via E-Mail and worked very hard to make sure that I was satisfied with the resolution. I got my team back and am grateful for whoever it was in Customer Service that worked with me on this. Thank you!

That's great to hear! Kudos to Glu.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Good job and nice to hear that they fix the problem for you finally.
  • yardmen88yardmen88 Registered Users 19 Posts
    This just happened to my team. Gonzo
  • Frank_BlackFrank_Black Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost my team too smh Brandaloo, what email address did Glu contact you from so I can contact them and try to get my team back? Took me forever to get as good a team as I had.