Options

Something Odd Happened...

yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
for some reason, i logged in today and all my players lost a ton of stats/games and my games played dropped by 200 games.

i don't really care much about it, but i find it weird that i literally lost 200 wins and all my players' stats got transported back to 200 games ago.

Comments

• Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    for some reason, i logged in today and all my players lost a ton of stats/games and my games played dropped by 200 games.

i don't really care much about it, but i find it weird that i literally lost 200 wins and all my players' stats got transported back to 200 games ago.

Yes this happened to me as well. It matters to me because I had achievements I was working towards and now I'm further behind to get them. I used a ton of energy bars etc to get complete games as well.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125802-Game-loaded-today-and-GP-and-stats-dissapeared
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    This also happened to me today. Lost about 800 wins/stats best I can gather
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Wow, I lost close to 800 wins too! Stats also changed. I really couldn't care less, but it is bizarre.
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Nobody lost any recently acquired players I hope?
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    No, my roster remains the same.
  • Options
    ottomattiqottomattiq Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here. Lost stats but not players ... that I know off. I have a lot of inactives.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Yeah, roster good here.

Play has been super glitchy today for last hour. Was trying to play some games during lunch break
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Roster intact here. Same with stats and wins. Hope it comes back for you guys.
  • Options
    KaymoneyKaymoney Registered Users 10 Posts
    Wow, that's awful. Everything looks good on my end as well. As a stat guy, I hate to admit that losing all the numbers I've built up over the last couple months would crush me. Hopefully this is just a glitch that will work itself out with an app update. Are you guys logged into Facebook?
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Kaymoney wrote: »
    Wow, that's awful. Everything looks good on my end as well. As a stat guy, I hate to admit that losing all the numbers I've built up over the last couple months would crush me. Hopefully this is just a glitch that will work itself out with an app update. Are you guys logged into Facebook?

I'm logged on with FB. Not sure why there hasn't been a reply to this as this glitch affected a lot of people.
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    I wish I could lose my stats, maybe my game would run faster.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    DeadwormDeadworm Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same here. Lost about 120 wins and all the stats related. Sent a ticket via email on Tuesday. No answer. No change. Logged out again today and the same thing happened. Lost the progress I had since Tuesday. Very weird.