ultimate trophy

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Second time in the last month where I get the popup announcement: play now and get the ultimate trophy...yeah...which is ...ummm...nothing...do u seriously think we will log in and play?
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Second time in the last month where I get the popup announcement: play now and get the ultimate trophy...yeah...which is ...ummm...nothing...do u seriously think we will log in and play?

Let me pull out my cc and ...... Hahaha
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I just got a notification that the "Seared Seas" Region is here!
    Well... that was Region 6 and it has been here since September 2014.

Turning off notifications. Not sure why I even still had them on...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Fodder4UFodder4U Registered Users 7 Posts
    We should post feedback about the lack of new content in the playstore to prevent others from downloading and being disappointed. Maybe also warn not to spend a dime on this once great game.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    Fodder4U wrote: »
    We should post feedback about the lack of new content in the playstore to prevent others from downloading and being disappointed. Maybe also warn not to spend a dime on this once great game.

yeah I was wondering the same..all you can play now is contratc hunts..nothing new in like 8 mnths! so I just log in once in a while to see. All Ihave been getting is useless information about Dinos like "the stegasaurus brain is the size of walnut..Really? I knew this back in 3rd grade! LOL
  • Jeffrey sturnickJeffrey sturnick Registered Users 23 Posts
    That's a great idea. New players have a right to know what to expect From this dead game.