Options

same stats

eyefisheyefish Registered Users 15 Posts
I was wondering what your thought are on having players with exactly the same ratings are. Is there a point in haveing them? ie. Carl crawford, Raji davis, leonys martin all players are on my team but all have stats of 7 3 9.

Comments

• Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Hey Eyefish,

Crawford and Martin are lefties, so even with the same ratings should yield higher batting averages. I would keep them as you never know what the next player update (change in ratings) will bring.
  • Options
    eyefisheyefish Registered Users 15 Posts
    what about davis? originally i was thinking keeping 1 righty and one lefty . but you never know what pitcher you are going up against from game to game....so tough to run a platoon situation
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I would keep them all. If you don't have a ton of inactives causing the game to lag, there is no harm.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Keep them all of you have space. If you were to keep one, I'd keep the one most likely to have a better season in MLB.

Martin probably hasn't peaked while Crawford is on the down slope. He could have one more big season but being so injury prone, one cannot count on it.

Davis is going to run more this season I think but is already a 9 and doubtful to be higher in other two rankings.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    ^^ I very much agree with Clark's assessment.