Tournament problem

AbcPro--AbcPro-- Registered Users 1 Posts
Um can someone help me my tournament has disappeared completely and im really annoyed because i had a very good winstreak and was very high ranked so any help would be appreciated

Comments

• 5hady5hady Registered Users 54 Posts
    The tournament is over now which is why it disappeared off your screen, but there still should be a box that tells you what your final rank in the tournament was.
    I don't see that window on my game this time, so idk how to tell you to check what rank you finished in.
  • Ber843Ber843 Registered Users 17 Posts
    MY box gone as well, think I ended 194, waiting for the next tournament now, and maybe some more levels. :)
  • Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    ended the tournament and did not get gems why ???? are classified good.
    Burtic Dorin
  • Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    it is not possible so long to not receive gems. what is happening and why not get an explanation ???
    Burtic Dorin
  • mickel123mickel123 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello
    Nice Post
    Are you interested in 70-640 Get our self paced braindumps.com - ccna wireless itil study packages to pass your rasmussen without any Hobe Sound Bible College lsat.
  • MidTownMidTown Registered Users 10 Posts
    Wow l cant belive it! After so long time there isnt any change about the game... be back in few month to check again...
  • pearloftuncpearloftunc Registered Users 3 Posts
    I can not post a tournament because when i click on the date icon it wont load so i cant select the date, making so i cant post the format correctly. Please help because i want to post a tournament
  • mike10helsonmike10helson Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is really a nice post... I am waiting for the next tournament.
    Debutinfotech has been serving mobile application development from last few years. The mobile app development India at debutinfotech has been into the development of apps for both the platforms iOS and android apps
  • willyjustinwillyjustin Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is really a nice post... I am waiting for the next.

Top UI UX Designer