Why does Glu want to be so greedy

darrsdarrs Registered Users 31 Posts
This game is now very lame. Have $110,000,000 in hunter bucks and they do no good!!! They want you buy exotic weapons that would cost $30 real money! NO WAY! Get real Glu.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    darrs wrote: »
    This game is now very lame. Have $110,000,000 in hunter bucks and they do no good!!! They want you buy exotic weapons that would cost $30 real money! NO WAY! Get real Glu.

The game is dead. No point continuing. You do not need to buy anything if you don't want to. You will reach region 9 and no going from there.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • PedlapPedlap Registered Users 10 Posts
    I did not spend a dime and Iam on Region 10 doing contract hunts waiting....
  • Fodder4UFodder4U Registered Users 7 Posts
    Pedlap wrote: »
    I did not spend a dime and Iam on Region 10 doing contract hunts waiting....

That is the issue. It has been on region 10 for months with nothing new added.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Fodder4U wrote: »
    That is the issue. It has been on region 10 for months with nothing new added.
    There is nothing beyond contract hunts in region 10. That's the end of line. Some have restarted and reached region 9. I stopped playing this game two weeks ago. There are no updates coming. It's over.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)