Poof! More stats vanished. Again.

Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
Started a game this morning and noticed stats had rolled back, again. Pretty sure this also happened about a week ago.

Glu, what's the deal?

Comments

• DeadwormDeadworm Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same here. Happened last Tuesday. Wrote to them... Still nothing.
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    I probably lost 150 games of stats today I don't know if it really matters since I need the exact same amount of wins to challenge the Legends again
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I didn't lose my games or stats this time. I once had 2100 wins, now I'm at 1388. Like Sheriff, as long as it doesn't take away wins advancing me to Legends series, I don't care.
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    WHAT THE HECK!!!! I get on and notice about 70 of my recent games are gone from my W-L totals.... I go check my stats and they are waayyyy back. Blackmon lost 13 home runs... Josh Harrison lost almost all of his stats since I aquired him. How the heck does this even happen? It's maddening.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Are you guys talking about your win total or player stats? I'm seeing no change on my end.
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Are you guys talking about your win total or player stats? I'm seeing no change on my end.

I saw a notice in both. It's just the weirdest thing.
  • thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    I also noticed a change with both. I used to have a W-L of about 450-200 Now I'm down to a W-L of 356-173

Some of my stats also changed. Carlos Gomez's stats were about a .280 Avg with 67 HR, now it's .302 with 56 HR (not that I'm complaining about that change).

On the bright side it doesn't seem to affect wins needed to advance to the playoff series (IMO the only stat that 100% matters)
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    If you go to Compete Alltime stats the wins are your actual wins but the wins that you get as your record under games is rolled back. It's like they know what your actual games are but somehow only a portion of game has glitched.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    For a third time some of mine are gone. Best I can tell is that I've lost 600 wins since the last time this happened.

It's annoying when I had a pitcher nearing 300 wins and another on a really great win streak. The latter is back to 0-0!!!

What the mother falcon Glu! Lol geez.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I can't even access my stats. Gives me an error message. So not sure if mine are missing too.
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I can't even access my stats. Gives me an error message. So not sure if mine are missing too.

The # of wins on your main screen will be different and lower than what's on the leaderboards.

Felix lost 130 wins for his players stats.
    Again yesterday.
  • taxi driverstaxi drivers Registered Users 17 Posts
    its so weird that this is happening, and glu isn't doing anything about it
    Sweet! Just lost almost two weeks of stats!!! AGAIN!
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Error message for me. Can't access stats, so I'm not sure if anything is missing. To date, I've lost over 800 wins.