Options

Got smoked

LogandLogand Registered Users 12 Posts
Played the 450 gold buy in tournament for first time and made it to the championship game. Played a super team with all 5* hitters and Kershaw as the pitcher. Got smoked 20-2. If that's the finals for that tournament I can't imagine what it's like for the 1200 gold tournament. Tyson ross is my ace and he gave up 12 in 3 innings

Comments

• Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    even in the 1200 tournaments, you don't always get Legends-type teams in the finals.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I got a team in the tournament finals of the 200 gold tourney that was upgraded to all 9's and had all 5* players.

My thinking is you made it to the finals, your good enough to win the last game! The 12 runs in three is the exception not the rule!

I've had Felix give up 10 runs in the first inning against the legends before! It happens
  • Options
    LogandLogand Registered Users 12 Posts
    Played in a league for the first time just to try it out and started out on the lowest tournament of course. Love how there are people with super teams playing in those. The player you get would be like 10th on your positional depth chart so what are you even doing?
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Ive never played the 200 gold tourney. Didn't play any until I built a very solid team. Earlier on I had better luck with the leagues where u play human players. U may find more luck there until u build ur team up.
  • Options
    NTGNTG Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm in Legends and sometimes I'll play a league just to get the bonus games. It's basically like buying 7 bonus games.