Options

I believe the 200 Gold Knockout Tourney sometimes charges more than 200 gold - Franci

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
Anybody noticing this? Today I thought my gold was approaching 5000. I played a tournament, and all of a sudden my gold was around 4200. I neglected to record my gold total before I started playing - so can I even build a case with Glu Customer Service? This isn't the first time I think this has happened. Today I submitted a Customer Care Ticket, but without prerecording my pre-tournament total, will Glu even look into this?

Comments

• Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    If the game lags and you hit the button more than once, it will charge you twice but only let you play the tourney once, losing 200 gold. This has happened to me more than I care to mention. It is not fun, and may be the source of your loss of gold.

Another possibility is that the game can lag while you are scrolling, and you end up hitting the 1200 tourney instead of the 200 one.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    The same trick can be used during collecting daily/weekly reward.
    You will find some interesting things happen.
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    StarCat, that has happened to me at least twice, and Robots explanation is spot on.
  • Options
    StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    That's it.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I had this happen to me very early on with bonus games not loading and me having to use multiple games to get one to play. I did sent an email to Glu, and after a while they did email me back saying they could not credit me bonus games, but gave the gold value credit for them. So Starcat, it's worth a try to send them a ticket. Good Luck