Franchise players coins = BIG JOKE

DeadwormDeadworm Registered Users 17 Posts
I own 28 of them and each time that I used them in the pass I get beat up bad by underrated teams.
Can you get coins in real life baseball. The game takes the time to make it reallistic but failed at this attempt.
We all know its only for the money.
Lets get this **** of the game

Comments

• champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    Congratulations, this thread has been nominated for worst thread of 2015. Stay tuned in December to see the results.

In the interim, what's next for you?
  • DeadwormDeadworm Registered Users 17 Posts
    Judging by the lack of logic and intensive stupidness coming out of your cranium, I believe you must have won this award many times before. It may have been created by you so you could actually win something.
    Ignorance is bliss... Douche
    Just ****ing with you. Yeah it was a **** post. I just don't care for the coins. At least you had the guts to say something.....
  • champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    I was being a ****. In all seriousness franchise coins has allowed me to demo a lot of top players to decide later on if they are worth spending gold on. The truth is you can demo the best player in the game and have bad at bats or face a strong opponent and conclude they are worthless. I just disagree, and I think if you thought critically about it you may see it differently.

Just use them for weak spots in your lineup. It's still better than using a mediocre player. But yeah, spending money on franchise coin slots seems awfully foolish.
    Indeed its a good way to try them. Yeah you're right about it. I may have jumped to soon to say that its not worth it. Wish they put some starting pitchers amongs them.
  • taxi driverstaxi drivers Registered Users 17 Posts
    Like champ said, its a nice way to test drive a player. I like the franchise players, and actually purchase a slot upgrade to help out with some of the gold tourneys
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Interesting topic gentlemen. I think you all have some valid points regarding Franchise Coins. However, there are some of us that possess all 5 star players, and have rendered these coins useless. I have over 40 of them, and will have to wait until new players are added to the mix.
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    [QUOTE=if you already have all the players you could just draft them.