First ever legends playoff game

LogandLogand Registered Users 12 Posts
So I finally got to the legends playoff series. And I only lost 10-4 in game 1 so I consider that a moral victory haha. I by no means have a legends team myself. Tyson ross is my ace while my second best starter is probably quintana? I've got good hitters but still only 2 five star players and my upgrade levels are all at 6 except pitching coach which I splurged on and bumped to 7. We'll see how this series goes

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Good luck Logand. Do not get discouraged. It took most of us over 100 games before we won a series against the Legends. They will upset you, oh yes, they will. Throw your phone at your wall kind of anger. But you will beat them eventually.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Good luck Logand. Do not get discouraged. It took most of us over 100 games before we won a series against the Legends. They will upset you, oh yes, they will. Throw your phone at your wall kind of anger. But you will beat them eventually.

I agree. Hang in there. Try and learn the pitchers strategies be patient and swing at strikes only. Hope this helps. Good luck.
  • LogandLogand Registered Users 12 Posts
    And I beat them 8-6 in game 2! Killed bumgarner and then my bullpen blew the lead but got 2 on Kenley in bottom 8 to win the game