Lag time and game hanging

baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
Reading all the posts about slow loading times, game lag and crashing, I have found that the newer devices (tablets/phones) face less of such problems. Playing TSB on my iPad 3 as compared to playing on my TAB 10.5 S shows a big performance difference. I have 827 inactives, but game loading, playing and switching players is very smooth on the TAB. So much so, that I cannot play on the iPad anymore as have gotten used to faster playing.

Comments

• tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    So you can play on an Apple product and a tablet? I tried using my iPad and it said I can NOT play because my account is linked with a non iOS system already? I tried connecting my TSB account through FB on the iPad?
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Reading all the posts about slow loading times, game lag and crashing, I have found that the newer devices (tablets/phones) face less of such problems. Playing TSB on my iPad 3 as compared to playing on my TAB 10.5 S shows a big performance difference. I have 827 inactives, but game loading, playing and switching players is very smooth on the TAB. So much so, that I cannot play on the iPad anymore as have gotten used to faster playing.

Android devices will work better than iOS devices because Glu hasn't updated the game for iOS like they have for Android.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    I am sure that is the reason.

Also to answer your question tbatti, I have different accounts on the iPad and Galaxy TAB.