Saw something new

13Next

Comments

• tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    Hey Robot:

OMG!!! I just had the exact same thing happen in left field with Cano as the batter. I too had to reboot, and the play was scored as a fly out.

Yes I've had this happen about 3 or 4 times. The ball goes through the OF and to the wall. Nobody gets it and you have to shut down and reopen the game. The AB is recorded as a fly out.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    My half of an inning just ended after ONLY making two outs!!! It recorded a strikeout for a player that never went up to bat!!! Now that's a crazy thing.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Haven't kept up with the whole thread here, but today a batter hit a popup foul ball near 3rd base. While it should have traveled into the stands, instead the ball hit the invisible wall at the beginning of the stands, bounced off and was caught by the 3rd baseman. It was recorded as an out.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »
    Haven't kept up with the whole thread here, but today a batter hit a popup foul ball near 3rd base. While it should have traveled into the stands, instead the ball hit the invisible wall at the beginning of the stands, bounced off and was caught by the 3rd baseman. It was recorded as an out.

Today I had the ball bounce of the wal, land in the player's glove, then get dropped and it was recorded as a foul ball.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!