How do you get a response for submitting a ticket when it's been 2 weeks?

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
I have queries in for 2 weeks with no response. I put in a question today for missing 200 gold for daily rewards as well but how long is the turn around time? I am short 400 gold on issues with the game and have no response to date. name TBatti

Comments

• gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I had put in a request and it took 3 and a half weeks to get a response
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Wait and then wait longer unfortunately.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    I have queries in for 2 weeks with no response. I put in a question today for missing 200 gold for daily rewards as well but how long is the turn around time? I am short 400 gold on issues with the game and have no response to date. name TBatti

Francis and the support team cared about the game at one point, but it looks like the responses dried up a while ago.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Well if support is going down hill does this mean the company and it's games are in trouble or is it just support?
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I've had one in for 3.5 weeks and counting!

Tap Baseball does not get much in the way of support need in relativity to other apps/games I have played.

Unfortunately the same support team for this app is the same for all the apps put out by GLU. Somewhere among their apps there is likely 2 or 3 that are likely creating a huge back log
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I can only speak from personal experience. I have always had success with my issues I have reported. Yes, it took a while to get addressed, but the end result was always good. I think Scotty is on point when he points out there is probably a large backlog of complaints.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Got a response today. Resolved most of the issues but not all. Glad they handled my gold issue properly thank you. Took 3 weeks or so though.