Total disaster

jmannnjmannn Registered Users 26 Posts
So after several months of playing this game I had assembled a pretty good starting pitching staff - Kershaw, Kluber, Alex Wood, Zach Greinke, and Andrew Cashner. While playing some lower tournaments, I placed them all in my inactives just to test out some of the other starters I had accumulated. After doing this for a while, I decided I didn't like any of the other pitchers and traded in my inactives... before putting my good pitchers back in! Now I'm stuck with 4 star pitchers and a stud offence. Any ideas? Is there a reliable way to get 5 star starters?

Comments

• SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Dang Jman.... I'm so sorry to hear that. Unfortunately the only way to get good 5 star starters is luck. Or build up inactives.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Jmann:

Definitely submit a ticket to Customer Care. I sure hope they can put back your pitchers.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    jmannn wrote: »
    So after several months of playing this game I had assembled a pretty good starting pitching staff - Kershaw, Kluber, Alex Wood, Zach Greinke, and Andrew Cashner. While playing some lower tournaments, I placed them all in my inactives just to test out some of the other starters I had accumulated. After doing this for a while, I decided I didn't like any of the other pitchers and traded in my inactives... before putting my good pitchers back in! Now I'm stuck with 4 star pitchers and a stud offence. Any ideas? Is there a reliable way to get 5 star starters?

If you put in a ticket to get help from Glu, you can spend the 2 months you will be waiting either saving up cash and gold for a run at all players, or try the 1200 gold tourney in hopes of getting to the pitchers.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • jmannnjmannn Registered Users 26 Posts
    I'm at Desmond in the 1200 gold tourney right now, so I've got a way to go to get to the pitchers. The problem with that now is that my pitchers are terrible, and they'll get lit up in the finals of the tournament. I'm a total idiot.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Jmann,

Submit a ticket, as there is no down side to asking for help. As I see it, it would take a long time to replace the pitchers you had on your roster, so regardless of how long it takes Customer Care to reply, they are still your best option.
  • jmannnjmannn Registered Users 26 Posts
    Submitted. In the meantime I'll hope to get lucky.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    jmannn wrote: »
    Submitted. In the meantime I'll hope to get lucky.

In the meantime, download Palringo and join the chat group in my signature, and I will be able to help you out in (almost) real time with a couple avenues that could speed the recovery up, if the help ticket route doesn't work.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!