Tap Baseball 2015

gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
I see they have released the 2015 edition Looks like you start from scratch again. Hope this doesn't mean that there will be no more updates for 2014 edition. I hoped that you could st lleast carryover your players
Prev13456

Comments

• MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Interesting. I don't have it available yet on android. I dislike starting over very much.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Greg,

I am unable to find TSB 2015 at the App Store, as I use iOS. Where did you see it?
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I just put Tap Baseball in the search and it came up
    I really don't want to start over either
    well, maybe your area got some early preview or something. Is it any different?
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Greg, it's not there any more, at least not available at the App Store. I checked Google too, without success.
    Have only played one inning.doesnt seem much different thou the graphics are crisper
    I punched in tap b and it was the third one down
  • jmannnjmannn Registered Users 26 Posts
    It's not on Android yet. A co-worker just downloaded it for IOS.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Not seeing for iOS
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    not seeing it either.

Notice any stats change?
  • RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    I just downloaded it, crisper graphics. On one screen it asked if you played tap baseball in 2014 and you click the button and it gives you 2500 gold, 5 #1 picks and 10 franchise coins. You do start over from sratch. There seems to be some new event called Prime, that starts in 2 hours.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Not seeing for iOS

Make sure you search for Tap Baseball instead of Tap Sports Baseball. It's there and I downloaded it....
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    RemmyJay wrote: »
    I just downloaded it, crisper graphics. On one screen it asked if you played tap baseball in 2014 and you click the button and it gives you 2500 gold, 5 #1 picks and 10 franchise coins. You do start over from sratch. There seems to be some new event called Prime, that starts in 2 hours.

I was so against starting over, yet you have the game and I don't. I makes me want it more. lol
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    i searched all games by Glu, and couldn't find it.
    I'm fine with starting over, my team was pretty good, beat legends 3 times. It wasn't going to get much better. I only spent $1.99 to get rid of ads on the last one. I assume that they will not update the previous version now
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Join the Palringo group in my signature and I will send you all kinds of screenshots of the new game.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    I just hope android gets it soon. I kind of don't want to play the old one now. Seems like I'm wasting my time. I'll finally get Tulo and won't have anyone to play.
    The timing of this works perfectly for me since I just lost all of my good pitchers. Lol
    All I received for a reward was a ticket for something and 2500 cash
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I'm searching all the way you guys suggested and not seeing it for iOS.
    The Catcher has full gear
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Well if the game comes up out with an new app every year and you lose progress, that's terrible. You should be able to transfer your players over to 2015.
    tbatti wrote: »
    Well if the game comes up out with an new app every year and you lose progress, that's terrible. You should be able to transfer your players over to 2015.

I don't know. I was starting to get bored and thinking of restarting anyway. I had most of the best players, and a lot of the fun was the thrill of getting a new one. I like the idea of a new game. Maybe they'll take some of the suggestions from people on here into account in the new one.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I imagine that eventually they will pull the old version from the App Store.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    jmannn wrote: »
    I don't know. I was starting to get bored and thinking of restarting anyway. I had most of the best players, and a lot of the fun was the thrill of getting a new one. I like the idea of a new game. Maybe they'll take some of the suggestions from people on here into account in the new one.

Not good for the majority of people still on MVP HOF or lower.
  • dj moth mandj moth man Registered Users 18 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    All I received for a reward was a ticket for something and 2500 cash

Yah thats all i got , 2500k and one bonus game. Thanks for nothing Glu. Good luck with the new game
    Go to settings, that's where I saw the did you play tap baseball in 2014. Click on it and it will give you gold franchise coins and #1 picks
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I have some questions to TSB 2015
    1. Does GLU still use HIT/PWR/SPD to evaluate hitter and ARM/CTL/STF to evaluate pitcher?
    2. Can we remove player in inactive list?
    3. Does player still have only one defense position?
    4. Is the daily/weekly reward as the same as current TSB 2014?
    5. Does TSB 2015 provide tournament/league games?

I know I have lots of questions and thanks for answering.
    I did cllick on the reward and just the bonus game and 2500