Tap Baseball 2015

Comments

• JonnydamanJonnydaman Registered Users 53 Posts
    For someone that has the game, is it still available in the App Store for you?
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yes it still shows up. It was released yesterday
  • RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    I have some questions to TSB 2015
    1. Does GLU still use HIT/PWR/SPD to evaluate hitter and ARM/CTL/STF to evaluate pitcher?
    2. Can we remove player in inactive list?
    3. Does player still have only one defense position?
    4. Is the daily/weekly reward as the same as current TSB 2014?
    5. Does TSB 2015 provide tournament/league games?

I know I have lots of questions and thanks for answering.

1. Yes still the same and it appears the ratings are the same for each player now
    2. doesn't appear that you can remove just one player, you trade them all in like before
    3. only one position on the players i have
    4. same as TSB 2014
    5 yes they have tournament and league but only 2 of each show up on mine, league reward on 2 star player and another that is 2.5 star player, tournament is 1 star and 1.2 star player. I assume that the tournament and leagues that are available will be based on the strength of your team
  • solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    gregadams wrote: »
    Yes it still shows up. It was released yesterday

Yesterday? I still can't find it. Weird.

Are you in Australia or something?
    gregadams wrote: »
    I did cllick on the reward and just the bonus game and 2500

That's odd, mine showed up when i was not logged into facebook, and when i logged into facebook i had the 2500 gold and #1 picks
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I'm logged in thru my email maybe that's the difference. I'm in Canada
    12 levels now, after legends there is a "greatest of all time". Hate the see the computer team for that one
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Sounds fishy to me.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Even when I search all Glu games I still can't find it.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    I have been working really hard, spending a lot of time, working towards building my team. I'm on the cusp now of getting where I want to be, maybe 2-3 weeks more of work. To lose all of that, start off at square one, would really **** me off.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Even when I search all Glu games I still can't find it.

Same here.
  • DeadwormDeadworm Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same here.... Not sure why a new game when this one was just fine.
    Guess I'm going back on console. Hahaha
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Deadworm wrote: »
    Same here.... Not sure why a new game when this one was just fine.
    Guess I'm going back on console. Hahaha

What needed to happen is to have the OPTION to transfer your team to the new app.
    tbatti wrote: »
    What needed to happen is to have the OPTION to transfer your team to the new app.

I agree. But you know that it just comes down to us having to either pay money all over again or the need to earn gold through videos and trial pay offers. I'm not sure why I would start all over again on the exact same game. Just renamed 2015. I wonder if they temporarily pulled it, since most of us can't find it. I'm sure it will be in full release soon. Usually when they introduce a new version of the same thing they pull the old one. The old one is still there. ESPN did that with Scorecenter on iPad. They introduced a new version called ESPN and dropped Scorecenter. Luckily, I did not delete it. Since I find it a far superior version then the new ESPN app. But you can't find Scorecenter on iPad anymore.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    To the guys that have the new game, good luck. I still have not found it on the app store, and it is not listed on the GLU games page. I can't figure out why this launch of the 2015 version appears to be secretive.

If the version I am currently playing gets removed or replaced by a newer one, I am not going to start from scratch. Like everything else in life, it was fun while it lasted. Time will tell.

It might be premature, but I have enjoyed participating with this forum and wish the followers of the game the best of luck.
    Lawman, even if they pull the old version, you will still be able to play it and play on line too. I agree with you. I'm not going to start over. I'm proud of the team I assembled, but after all the time I vested in the old version, I really don't have the need to start over again. I'll wait for 2016 when everyone from 2015 has to start over again. Lol
    I think they release it in certain regions.

Any of the early players in the US?
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    RemmyJay wrote: »
    1. Yes still the same and it appears the ratings are the same for each player now
    2. doesn't appear that you can remove just one player, you trade them all in like before
    3. only one position on the players i have
    4. same as TSB 2014
    5 yes they have tournament and league but only 2 of each show up on mine, league reward on 2 star player and another that is 2.5 star player, tournament is 1 star and 1.2 star player. I assume that the tournament and leagues that are available will be based on the strength of your team

Thanks a lot.
    Seems not much differences comparing with TSB 2014.
    Some of the "wanted" features still not merged in. I can start a team from nothing but without these "wanted" features I think i have no motivation.
    I believe Robotstove is from Canada.
    I'm from Canada and have it
    We now have three confirmed players from Canada. I guess it's only available in Canada for now.
    That's odd. And Tap Sports Curling 2015 is only available in the US. Hmmmm.
  • champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts
    Not sure why you guys can't find it. Maybe try turning your devices on and then off?

Anyway, it's rough starting from the beginning again. Seeing 80 MPH beach ball looking pitches float over the heart of the plate and then watching your 1 star player hit a soft grounder back to the pitcher. It's like a bad dream where you're tying to run fast but you're moving at a crawls pace.

The graphics are better and the game seems a bit slicker, but none of those upgrades seem good enough to warrant making us start over. This is clearly a ploy to get more money from those willing to spend. I would be livid if I was one of you who spent hundreds only to be left behind in an old version. The noble thing to do would've been to just update the old version and let everyone keep their players and upgrades. But Glu is a business and I guess maximizing profit is the name of the game. I just hope some of you don't throw all your money at this new version. Fool me once and all...

EDIT: I'm in Canada too.
    I logged out my Apple ID and switched to Canada store, and found it. I can look at the screenshots but not download it. Does the batter look bigger?

BTW, the old TSB is still there. I don't think Glu will pull the old one. They alway keep the old versions in the store for other franchises. They just never update it.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    When TSB was launched in August of 2014, it was beta tested in Canada. I'm wondering if TSB is doing the same thing with the 2015 version.
    The version history says TSB 2015 was released yesterday with a version number 0.1.0. So it's apparently a beta.

The version history of this TSB was firstly released on May 17, 2014 as 0.1.0. So there is a long way to go.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    One of the things that might happen is they leave 2014 out there but stop supporting it. No updates, no draft pick sales, no fan rewards. We can still play, but everything remains static.
    StarCat wrote: »
    One of the things that might happen is they leave 2014 out there but stop supporting it. No updates, no draft pick sales, no fan rewards. We can still play, but everything remains static.

Yes StarCat. This is exactly what will happen. They aren't going to have fan rewards on old version. They want people to move to new version.
  • eyefisheyefish Registered Users 15 Posts
    I downloaded it last night..my bonus was 2500 gold 10 franchise coins and 5 first round picks...i'm in canada too
  • MetropolitansMetropolitans Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Starting over isn't very appealing to me. Especially after hearing the game has no real changes other than slightly better graphics. What burns me up now is they are still offering me $49.99 "deals" to get draft picks and gold. It almost like theft at this point considering a new game is out. Not everyone reads this board and some will be duped.