Wth

Harwell's HerosHarwell's Heros Registered Users 4 Posts
I have lost 6 straight with nothing but fly outs,weak grounders and double freakin plays. What the heck is going on with this game? Anyone else having a streak like this? Its almost ruining a great game.

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    There are streaks where this happens. Did you just recently move up to a different level like Hall of Fame? The teams are harder and you have to keep upgrading your team to keep pace. That may be it.
  • Harwell's HerosHarwell's Heros Registered Users 4 Posts
    im at the allstar level with 3 star players. Think thats a mismatch?
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    What are your upgrades levels at? You should probably be at least a 5 at this point in all categories. Maybe a few 4 star or more players.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    What are your upgrades levels at? You should probably be at least a 5 at this point in all categories. Maybe a few 4 star or more players.

Upgrades are key. Most guys suggest new players upgrade first and I've learned it makes all the difference in the world. I'm currently at the MVP playoffs but I'm waiting to get all upgrades up to at least 6 before I even attempt to play the Series. Only because of the help I received from one of the veterans of this forum I was able to beat the All Star playoffs but I feel I beat them too early and wasn't prepared for MVP competition. I'm getting my a$$ handed to me almost every game I play lol
  • Harwell's HerosHarwell's Heros Registered Users 4 Posts
    My upgrades are all 4s, my trainer is 5. Is there any advice you have for hitting. Im 112 games in so i thought I had a handle on it. If it was real life, i'd say "Thats baseball". Buts its not. Just went 1-12 in 4 innings. 1 double 11 boink hits and weak grounders. this is tough
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Try laying off different pitches. If you're not hitting fastball sometimes I'll swing at breaking stuff. Swing a bit earlier or later can be the ticket too.