new update today

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Just got a new update, but no change. Perhaps some weapons went on discount. I would not be able to tell since I possess them all. Certainly no new material.
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    I got it too.No new material,no weapon discounts.
  • Fodder4UFodder4U Registered Users 7 Posts
    Only thing I noticed is now when you watch videos for glu credits they dont pay the credits. So I am done with this game.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Fodder4U wrote: »
    Only thing I noticed is now when you watch videos for glu credits they dont pay the credits. So I am done with this game.

Noticed the same thing. Watched four videos and no gold rewarded.
    Hard to believe that they were able to find yet another way to screw this game up....
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    I just saw a new update for Dino in Google Play Store,but I will ignore it.It's pointless.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    nik_ivanov wrote: »
    I just saw a new update for Dino in Google Play Store,but I will ignore it.It's pointless.

The update looks to have fixed the issue of gold not being awarded for watching videos. No content (none expected), but every bit of gold helps the gluwallet.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
    i wish i could watch some videos and get some gold, in order to get some it gives you sites to join up to or things you have to purchase and show proof of purchase..yea sod that