Beat the Legends in Game 7!

bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
I finally beat the Legends. I took an early 7-0 lead against Madison Bumgarner. Max Scherzer went 6 strong for me giving up only 1 run. Pat Neshek pitched the 7th for me and surrendered 4 runs! I scored 3 runs off Sean Doolittle who was stuck pitching his third inning to go up 10-5. Then in the 8th, Darren O'Day surrendered 4 more runs! I took a 10-9 lead into the 9th and THANKFULLY David Robertson shut the door for the win.

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Congrats! That first series win is always the best. My first was the same. Game 7 up by one. Held my breath as Krimbel shut the door. What was you record against them before you beat them?
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Thanks! I am 12-43 against them.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    That is a lot better record them I had the first time I beat them. Gotta love when you get to face Doolittle for 3 innings.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Nice job Bizzle! Of all the Legend relievers, Doolittle is the easiest to hit.
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Congrats!

First time is always like a charm!! I still can't forget the reversal victory of my first winning series.
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    That is a lot better record them I had the first time I beat them. Gotta love when you get to face Doolittle for 3 innings.

Indeed. His ratings dropped to 6/4/1.
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    Congrats... I have a horrible record against them. 9-64