Request for Info: iPhone 5S, Game Lag and Inactives

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
At about how many inactives does the game lag become intolerable/unworkable (can't sub pitchers or position players)?

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Out of my league StarCat. I went a different route. From what I read around 800 seems to lag. At 1000 plus most seemed like they could not even trade players. But I'm sure u will get better answers.
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    I have 814 inactives. I am not allowed to scroll down to my pitchers at the bottom. The game will lag me out. What I have to do to put pitchers in that are near the bottom is I need to swap in and out as many as I can until it lags me out, so when I sign back in all those players are now at the bottom. Is has become a real pain in the ***.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    About 800 for me. I could edit hitters after a few minute loading wait but never get pitchers to load without app crashing.

Good luck!
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    What kind of device do I need to snag all the 2nd and 1st rounders, edit my team the way I want, then delete the inactives? I need a strategy. Maybe buy an iPad from Best Buy, do the dirty deed, then return it to Best Buy and say "Thanks I don't want it, can I have my money back?"
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I bought an iPad Air 2'in January. I have 920 I actives. I can edit my team but it is time consuming and takes many attempts. Sometimes I end up replacing the wrong player.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    @gregadams (and others), did you get 16gb or 64 gb, and does that make a difference, since that's storage capacity? Would it be CPU and/or GPU that make the difference?
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    I think it has less to do with your device and more about the limitations of both the app software and the server (which routinely times out during other in game actions).
  • gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    I bought the 128GB one. That's just the hard drive so the larger hard drive wouldn't make a difference. Having a faster processor does help but it comes down to an android vs IOS