FRANCIS.... You're my ONLY HOPE!!!

BrandalooBrandaloo Registered Users 17 Posts
I apologize for posting my situation again but it's been Three weeks and I haven't heard anything. I submitted two tickets since then with zero response. Francis please give me some type of advice or hope or something. I've spent several hundred dollars on this game that I love and I haven't been able to play it in three weeks.
Here is my problem... Thank you in advance. Username = Brandaloo. E-Mail = Brandaloo@msn.com

MY WHOLE TEAM GOT DELETED, Please HELP!!!

My game crashed today and when I reloaded it my entire team was gone! It was as if I was a brand new player. I don't recall ever attaching an Email to my account or a Facebook. I don't know if there is a way to login and get my team back?

I went the 200 gold tourney route to get a stacked team. I played and played tournaments until I finally owned all players between 4 & 3 stars. I was now at a point where every #1 draft pick I got would be 4.5 - 5 stars.
I had around 800 inactives and the game was significantly slow and crashed frequently. It crashed today which is normal but this time I got absolutely screwed.

I hate to admit it but I would guess that I have spent somewhere between $800 -$1,200 real money on this game over the last few months.
I can't believe that this happened and I only pray that an admin for GLU can save the day for me. I would be absolutely crushed if all the time and money that I spent on this game was lost forever.

Thank you,
-Brandon

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I suggest you to post your problem in customer care forum.

You can also contact St0n3 who is the forum moderator by private message. He will not respond possibly but at least you will get his attention.

Good luck!!
  • BrandalooBrandaloo Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you for the advice Jemic. I appreciate it!
  • BrandalooBrandaloo Registered Users 17 Posts
    So today I FINALLY get a message from GLU. Guess what it said?

"Please provide feedback. How happy were you with our service?

I NEVER EVEN GOT A RESPONSE TO EITHER OF THE TICKETS I SUBMITTED!

But now I finally get a reply and it's asking me to rate the service that I NEVER RECEIVED.

I'm so disappointed.
  • JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
    Good Lord $800 $1200!? You could buy an Xbox one, a PS4, and several games for that kind of cash. Not trying to be mean, I hope you get your team back after spending that kind of cash!