In need of advice

SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
I want to continue playing this game, as I have developed a great team. The lag I have just makes it unbearable sometimes. It also does not seem like an update will be arriving soon for us iOS users. Should I go ahead and get rid of my inactives so I can play normally? Or should I continue to play with all these inactives and hope a possible update is still in the works for iOS.

Comments

• redcedarredcedar Registered Users 15 Posts
    With everyone talking about tap baseball 2015 I dont know that I'd have hopesfor an update. Seems like they are already focusing on the next generation of the game. Id try playing on a Android or tablet to see if its any better and if it is then buy a used phone or something and play on Wi-Fi.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    redcedar wrote: »
    With everyone talking about tap baseball 2015 I dont know that I'd have hopesfor an update. Seems like they are already focusing on the next generation of the game. Id try playing on a Android or tablet to see if its any better and if it is then buy a used phone or something and play on Wi-Fi.

I think I recall olne of the Glu reps sayingon this forum that the game does not support cross-platform; i.e., moving your accoun from Android to iOS. If that's the case, I agree with redcedar and would recommend getting rid of your inactives.
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »
    I think I recall olne of the Glu reps sayingon this forum that the game does not support cross-platform; i.e., moving your accoun from Android to iOS. If that's the case, I agree with redcedar and would recommend getting rid of your inactives.
    Yeah man I inderstand where you both are coming from. I have tried playing my account on an android and I am it able.
    Yeah man I inderstand where you both are coming from. I have tried playing my account on an android and I am it able.
    *not able. Looks like I may be getting rid my inactives soon.
  • You're SuspectYou're Suspect Registered Users 8 Posts
    As an iOS user, I gave up re: my 1100+ inactives and the inability to play more than one inning without having to delete and re-install the app. Tired of waiting for something that may never happen, so I traded them in. Best move I've ever made in this game. Enjoying my lag-free TSB with my stud line-up :-)

My advice, take the plunge, trade in your inactives, and enjoy the game for now.
    That does sound a lot better. There are just a few more players I want to acquire. But it's going to be hard enough just to get them.