New to the fourm with tons of questions

Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
waddup guys. my name is Steve (Mixx Masters). been playing for a while and has gone against the Legends about 72 Times with only 9 wins. I need some serious help. I done spent a "GANG" of Cash and would like to beat the legends before I go broke. HELP

And sorry I misspelled FORUM....

Comments

• StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    What's your lineup?
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    waddup guys. my name is Steve (Mixx Masters). been playing for a while and has gone against the Legends about 72 Times with only 9 wins. I need some serious help. I done spent a "GANG" of Cash and would like to beat the legends before I go broke. HELP

And sorry I misspelled FORUM....

Hi Steve,

You will need a RHP with 8-9 stuff you can ice pack as well as relief pitchers with the same stats. It's not uncommon to have the same lack of success against Legends. If you would like, post your players along with stats and we can see where you might need to improve.
  • paglpagl Registered Users 1 Posts
    Update to the most recent version of the game. Do not uninstall your game as you may lose your game progress.

Step 2: Submit a Customer Care ticket. This is the ONLY way that your issues are formally tracked. The forums are not for formal issue tracking. If you do not submit a Customer Care ticket, we will not be able to view your account. If your CC ticket is closed before your issue has been resolved, simply reopen it by replying to the message. If you have not received a response yet, please be patient and be aware that we have millions of players on hundreds of devices playing dozens of games.
    You can check out our latest Testking ibm certification and written by our ielts exam to help you pass passguide.You can also purchase www.stevenson.edu Our Florida Southern College is simply excellent in quality.
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    My Lineup Batters
    Pitchers
    Dioner Navarro C 7/6/2 B
    C.Kershaw 9/9/9 L
    Anthony Rizzo 1B 6/9/4 L
    Mike Pineda 3/9/8 R
    Ian Kinzler 2B 7/4/6 R
    Tyson Ross 7/4/8 R
    Pablo Sandoval 3B 7/5/1/ B
    Jaime Garcia 5/8/6 L
    Jose Reyes SS 7/3/9/ B
    Hyun-Jin Ryu 6/9/6/ L
    Mike Cuddyer LF 8/5/5/ R
    Relief:
    Josh Harrison CF 9/5/8/ R
    S. Romo 7/8/8 R
    Corey Dickerson RF 8/8/6 L
    E. Marshall 9/5/6 R
    Dave Ortiz DH 6/9/1/ L
    D. Leone 8/3/9 R
    Subs:
    H. Street 6/7/9 R
    Adrian Gonzalez 7/7/2 L also at 1B
    T. Clippard 8/4/9 R
    Charlie Blackmon 7/5/9 L also at DH
    Inactives Used
    Jean Machi 5/8/9 R CL
    Christian Yelich 8/3/7 L
    J. Papelbon 6/8/8 R Plays Very Often
    Good Inactives:
    Henderson Alverez 3/9/6 R SP
    4 Star:
    Joakim Soria 9/6/7/R SR
    J. Peralta 6/7/3 SS also Starter
    Dale Thayer 6/6/8 R SP Plays alot
    J. Rollins 4/6/9 SS Also Starter Only player on team from beginning
    M. Prado 7/4/3 3B
    Hiroki Kuroda 4/9/6/R SP
    M. Napoli 5/8/2 1B
    Jose Quintana 6/6/7 L SP
    M.Trumbo 4/9/4 OF
    Kelvin Herrera 8/4/8 R SR
    S. Castro 7/4/4 SS
    Addison Reed 8/6/7 R SR
    B. Mccann 4/9/1 C
    Ervin Santana 6/6/6 R SP
    W. Venable 4/6/9 OF
    Gavin Floyd 6/6/6 R SP
    J. Votto 7/5/2 1B
    Tim Hudson 3/9/6 R SP Primary Starter 5 slot
    E. Longoria 5/7/3 3B
    Joe Nathan 8/2/8 R SR Plays a lot
    S Victorino 6/4/6 OF
    J. Lackey 5/8/5 R SP Played but gets hammered
    J Ellsbury 6/5/9/OF
    Oliver Perez 9/2/7 L SR Plays Have a lot of success with him.
    E. Hosmer 7/4/4 1B
    R.A. Dickey 5/5/6 R SP Played but Unreliable
    J. Loney 8/3/2 1B
    Daisuke Matsuzaka 6/1/7 R LR Lot of success in the early rounds
    Leonys Martin 7/3/9 was a starter in early rounds---- Shane Green 7/6/6 R SP
    D Pedroia 7/2/5 2B Also a starter
    Sean Rodriguez 3/8/4 Also a starter main starter in early rounds
    Also have a gang of players with 3 1/2 and lower. to
    tal of 171 inactives
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Hey Mixx:

Welcome to the forum. I have a few suggestions regarding your lineup and pitchers.

I would make Loney my starting first baseman. An 8 contact rating will always perform better than a 6, probably by .50 - .60 in average. I would also put Yelich in as my DH, and send Ortiz to the subs.

I'm not sure who your starting pitchers are, but I tend to go with mostly right handers, as they do better in TSB. Kershaw is an exception, and I would keep him in your rotation. You have a lot of good relievers, and I apply the same logic, use right handers unless the ratings "clearly" dictates otherwise. Use the arm rating and stuff as your primary deciding factors. Control becomes less of a factor than you might think. In fact, very high control tends to make the pitcher more hittable.

I think you have a very solid all around team, both hitting and pitching, and you should do very well. If you play against Legends, I would only use Kershaw and Ross and use ice packs. Good luck.
    Thanks fellaz... good advice. Hey lawman I think we are locked in a good game. Your turn in the bottom of the ninth.
    Mixx:

I'm definitely not playing you in a game. But, if you want to play, my team name is ~Intensity~
  • bizzlebizzle Registered Users 75 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    Mixx:

I'm definitely not playing you in a game. But, if you want to play, my team name is ~Intensity~

HAHA. This made me crack up!
    Yo Lawman..Good looking out I will adjust my lineup and see how that work. I'm used to having a lot of power. But looking at it, I don't hit many HR's so slap hitting will prolly work
    My bad.... there is a person whose team named Lawman with a stacked team that I'm playing against. His team looks just like the Legends but rock the Oakland Athletics uni's
    WAIT!!!!!! (@ Lawman) challenged and your team isn't very good. What gives?
    Mixx:

My team name is: ~Intensity~

My team is OK. Glad to play you a game, or two...
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    Mixx:

My team name is: ~Intensity~

My team is OK. Glad to play you a game, or two...

Ok is an understatement Lawman. Watch out Mixx, this guy is a ringer. :)
    Oh!! This is a setup huh... hehe well I'll try it. But go easy on me ok...
    I have a strong team Mixx, sorry for my attempt at weak humor. Amused is the real ringer out of our merry bunch!!!
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Mixx, enjoy playing Lawman. He is a lot of fun to play and very helpful with any questions you may have.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Lawman has been kicking my butt.
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Mixx, enjoy playing Lawman. He is a lot of fun to play and very helpful with any questions you may have.
    Yeah yall setup the new guy...that kool glad to part of the crew here. I need a lot of hitting advice and it seems like the best way to learn is to get your butt kicked. Peace