Gold rewards for wins

~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
Anyone else been receiving 100 gold rewards for wins? I don't want to jinx myself, but I've gotten 100 gold for my last 4 victories!

Comments

• ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Well, I should have kept my mouth shut. Next reward was 4,000 blue cash.
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    The percentage chance of getting 100 gold is somewhere between 7 and 10 percent at Legend. You got pretty lucky.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    I had not gotten gold as a reward in over a month before this happened. I figured it was a glitch. Wish the 100 gold would have lasted longer.
  • Jared5150Jared5150 Registered Users 39 Posts
    If I had to guess I'd say I get gold as a reward about 1 out of every 20ish games. It's strange how it seems to go in streaks though. I'll get it like 5 times in 2 days, then won't get gold again for 2 weeks
    Jared:

I have never been lucky with receiving gold as a prize for a win. I actually thought it was taken away as a reward prior to this happening. It had to be January the last time I had received any gold. Mind you, I have close to 2,300 wins, so the sample size is fairly reliable. 4 times in a row was mind blowing. The only thing I did notice was that in each of the games where gold was given, I had scored in excess of 12 runs. A factor? Doubt it, but it's the only common denominator I could see.
  • ZooZoosZooZoos Registered Users 4 Posts
    Robotstove wrote: »
    The percentage chance of getting 100 gold is somewhere between 7 and 10 percent at Legend. You got pretty lucky.

Is there a centralized source for this kind of data? Rewards for winning a game, default probability of n-star players for a spin, etc?
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    ZooZoos wrote: »
    Is there a centralized source for this kind of data? Rewards for winning a game, default probability of n-star players for a spin, etc?

I tallied the info about the Legends rewards myself, in a spreadsheet I keep. I don't think there is any real source for any of this info.

I tend to share many of my findings in the Palringo chat room I made, which is mentioned in my signature. Basically I don't want to broadcast many of my findings, in case Glu never intended them, and they decide to nerf them.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    Good idea Robot.