Options

Kinsler or Kendrick

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
Better to spend 1,600 gold on Kinsler or Kendrick? I'm leaning on Kendrick because of the 8 hit?
I currently have D. Gordon 3.5* L 7/1/9 and enjoy is 9 speed but maybe a tme for a change
4*
Howie Kendrick R 8/2/6
Ian Kinsler R 7/4/6

Comments

• Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Better to spend 1,600 gold on Kinsler or Kendrick?

Kendrick, he's awesome.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    Better than D. Gordon? lol
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    TBatti:

Kendrick and Kinsler are both right handed hitters, while Gordon is a lefty. Neither Kendrick or Gordon will hit many HR's. Gordon has better speed than Kendrick. Hitting will be close to a wash, because of the lefty vs righty aspect. My advice is to save your 1,600 gold, as the difference between the two players will be negligible.

Gordon = Kendrick > Kinsler.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Kendrick was on my team a long time. I expect his ratings to go up a little.
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Clark

I tend to agree with you. Kendrick has upside for sure, but with their current ratings (in my opinion) doesn't justify spending 1,600 in gold.
  • Options
    If they adjust the player ability lines I can see Gordon becoming a 8 hit.
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Don't think its worth 1600 gold for that small of an upgrade IMO. Kendrick is solid, but not all that much better than Dee Gordon.
  • Options
    JonnydamanJonnydaman Registered Users 53 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    If they adjust the player ability lines I can see Gordon becoming a 8 hit.

With the release of tap baseball 2015, I doubt they will change ratings for this game anymore
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yea I agree with the forum. It's just not a big enough upgrade to justify 1600 gold. A lefty 7 and righty 8 are pretty close BA wise.
  • Options
    Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    I have Kinsler on my team. He's batting about 260. I had kendrick and he was a monster. I habits a choice between him and Sean Rodriguez and choose S Rod. He held me down for a long time but using Kinsler customers of his hitting. I wish I had Howie back.