Kinsler or Kendrick

tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
Better to spend 1,600 gold on Kinsler or Kendrick? I'm leaning on Kendrick because of the 8 hit?
I currently have D. Gordon 3.5* L 7/1/9 and enjoy is 9 speed but maybe a tme for a change
4*
Howie Kendrick R 8/2/6
Ian Kinsler R 7/4/6

Comments

• RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    Better to spend 1,600 gold on Kinsler or Kendrick?

Kendrick, he's awesome.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Better than D. Gordon? lol
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    TBatti:

Kendrick and Kinsler are both right handed hitters, while Gordon is a lefty. Neither Kendrick or Gordon will hit many HR's. Gordon has better speed than Kendrick. Hitting will be close to a wash, because of the lefty vs righty aspect. My advice is to save your 1,600 gold, as the difference between the two players will be negligible.

Gordon = Kendrick > Kinsler.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Kendrick was on my team a long time. I expect his ratings to go up a little.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Clark

I tend to agree with you. Kendrick has upside for sure, but with their current ratings (in my opinion) doesn't justify spending 1,600 in gold.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    If they adjust the player ability lines I can see Gordon becoming a 8 hit.
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Don't think its worth 1600 gold for that small of an upgrade IMO. Kendrick is solid, but not all that much better than Dee Gordon.
  • JonnydamanJonnydaman Registered Users 53 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    If they adjust the player ability lines I can see Gordon becoming a 8 hit.

With the release of tap baseball 2015, I doubt they will change ratings for this game anymore
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yea I agree with the forum. It's just not a big enough upgrade to justify 1600 gold. A lefty 7 and righty 8 are pretty close BA wise.
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    I have Kinsler on my team. He's batting about 260. I had kendrick and he was a monster. I habits a choice between him and Sean Rodriguez and choose S Rod. He held me down for a long time but using Kinsler customers of his hitting. I wish I had Howie back.