A favor please...

~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
Guys:

I enjoy exchanging ideas on this forum, and feel free to send me private messages too. As far as I'm concerned, everyone here is cool.

If I invite you or offer you a game, by all means take me up on it. In the last several days, I've received just more games than I can handle, and I feel like I'm letting people down if I don't play. Some players, I don't even recognize from the forum. Can I please just catch up a little, and I will be more than happy to play whomever would like to play.

I don't want to come off like a ****, and to date I have never refused a game. I just need a little time.

Thanks,

~Lawman~

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Hey I get ya Lawman. I haven't been playing of late. Other things going on in life and all. I just try to send a message letting them know why I'm resigning the game. Some people take it personally when you do, I hope you don't run into that problem. But the secret is out. I know you are moving to Canada to get a leg up on TBS 2015 like Robotstove. He's a god in that game from where he is so far.
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    If someone would take over the bills my wife and daughters ring up, I'm off to Toronto!!!
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    I get this in 2015. I am in Hall of Fame and the next closest seems to be 3 or 4 divisions behind me. They spam me with games in the hope of getting division wins.

I play one inning against them, send them a message about the chat room I set up. Ask them if they want to hang out there.

If they ignore me or say no, I resign the game, or I get tied with them and then resign it.

If they don't want to be my friend, they aren't getting division wins from me, simple enough.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Lawman's team is very strong.
    Playing with him is like going on a pilgrimage.
    Just like a popular place where people must go once in their life. :)
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Thank you Jemic. I believe our lineups were almost identical, so right back at you my friend!