GOSH!!!.... Kershaw is stinking up the joint!!!!!!

Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
WOW.... since i got him, 18-18 5.36 era can't hold a 1 or 2 run lead GEEEEESH. Imma drop him to the fifth spot.

Comments

• dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    A lot of people seem to have horrible luck using Kershaw. What are your pitching upgrade levels?

I've been lucky I guess, he's been at the top of my rotation for a long time now. Here's his current stats - I pitch him vs humans and CPU teams, the only time I skip him is when I face the Legends playoff team:

r8h1yg.jpg
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    DTrain:

I agree with you! You have been lucky!!! I dropped him from my rotation long ago. Sale is my only left handed pitcher, and that includes my relievers as well. Kershaw just throws way too many strikes. I'm glad you have had such great success with him, kudos.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    In 4282 innings his era is 2.68 with a 0.98 whip with me. He's definitely not my first choice of starters, but he's been alright. I have him as my #4.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    For me his ERA is just above .2. He pitches well for me, slightly better than King Felix.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I'm not sure if they tweaked Kershaw, but of late he has been giving me fits facing him. Either that or I haven't played much recently and my hitting has digressed.