How to win level 50 big boss ?

wentaowentao Registered Users 4 Posts
Need advise how to kill lvl 50 big boss, I can't pass this lvl.

Comments

• nagoyahnagoyah Registered Users 100 Posts
    I used the farmers and spammed them to hold it back, then spam troop trample. At least it worked for me. Also using Kunoichi with flash bomb and lethargy helps a lot to slow it down at least.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    nagoyah wrote: »
    I used the farmers and spammed them to hold it back, then spam troop trample. At least it worked for me. Also using Kunoichi with flash bomb and lethargy helps a lot to slow it down at least.

Thanks for replying Nagoyah. You seem to be the resident SvZ2 expert. :)
  • cool_guycool_guy Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have to agree that farmers are the way to go for this boss. Don't send your most expensive troop because the boss will immediately eat him. To slow him down use lethargy and while he eats a man he stands still and chews him
  • furi7furi7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I used archers w/ rifleman upgrade and freezer archers, when you have enough, the boss almost stops moving, and when you have a low amount of them just kite with the hero (when the boss tries to hit you, you run behind him, and repeat)
  • CashusCashus Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm on level 326. Big boss's seem to come every 10 levels. I use sorceress , assassin, zato, nobunaga. Soul burn, and lethargy until he goes down.
  • EdictEdict Registered Users 23 Posts
    Use assassins if you have them. They're as cheap as farmers and will speed up the fight quite a bit. If you don't have them, stick with farmers but ensure you include a ranged ally in your mix to help speed up the fight.
  • HorsebossHorseboss Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game only went to level 52. Yet I see ppl here talking about much higher levels. How does that work?
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    The game goes up to level 999 and after that all you can do is repeat levels, but you may want to play levels over again with different characters if you enjoy the game.