Run at all players - how I did it

JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
I had the following draft picks:

33 late
77 2nd rd
12 1st rd
4 No. 1

I had 29k gold and 1,880,660 cash.

I used up my late picks first. Luckily I got only 2 1 star players out of 33. Then I used up the 77 2nd rounders and then began using the cash on second rounders. I then used my 12 first round picks and then on to the gold for the rest of the first round picks. I ended having 933 players on my roster, 4500 gold left, got all of the 5 star players, and still have the 4 No. 1 picks. It took me roughly 2 1/2 hours. I did this on an iPad Air 2. I am acquiring a Samsung Galaxy S6 this weekend (was going to do this anyway) so that I can play the game without lag, as of course that is now an issue.

I was able to accumulate so much gold by using the 5 iPads we have in the house (mine, my work issued, wife's, and the kids) a few nights a week in the evening hours. I was able to get approximately 3500 gold per week with this method.

I hope this helps someone out there and you all have a great weekend.

One stoked Tap Sports Baseball player out!!!

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Now you get the joy of deciding your line up and rotation. And you get to do it all again if you get the 2015 version. Anyway, good job! After I got all the 5 star players, it took the wind out of my sail. Felt I accomplished all there is to accomplish. Good luck with you new team. You will def enjoy beating up on the legends now. :)
  • JasonkarwoskiJasonkarwoski Registered Users 49 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Now you get the joy of deciding your line up and rotation. And you get to do it all again if you get the 2015 version. Anyway, good job! After I got all the 5 star players, it took the wind out of my sail. Felt I accomplished all there is to accomplish. Good luck with you new team. You will def enjoy beating up on the legends now. :)

Still have a little wind left :-) I only have 5 legend wins so once I accomplish that I could definitely see that happening to me as well. Not gonna go down the 2015 road. My sons travel baseball team begins their season in 3 short weeks and life revolves around work, eating, sleeping, and travel baseball then lol.

I can edit my batters, but not my pitchers. I was able to do it last night when everyone was was sleeping, but was fried from a long work week and the drafting grind so I put it off until today. My kids are currently hogging the wifi bandwidth so I think that may have something to do with it, but I plan on giving it another go tonight.
  • dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Let us know if you're able to edit the pitchers. Most if not all of us at your point were unable to swap out any pitchers without crashing the app every time.

BTW- one thing to consider. TSB doesn't allow the same account to play on different platforms (iOS/ Android).
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Let us know if you're able to edit the pitchers. Most if not all of us at your point were unable to swap out any pitchers without crashing the app every time.

BTW- one thing to consider. TSB doesn't allow the same account to play on different platforms (iOS/ Android).

I was able to edit my pitchers last night, but again, I think that was because I was the only one using the Internet. It is cloudy and rainy here today in the Great Lake State and the kids are of course eating up bandwidth :-)
  • ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Instead of scrolling down to the player you want, use the arrow keys to the pitcher you want to swap. It was the only way I was able to change my rotation.

It's impossible to scroll down, no matter how slow you go, without the app crashing.

I'm using an iPad Air, so you should be able to do it with an Air 2.
    I was able to edit my pitchers last night, but again, I think that was because I was the only one using the Internet. It is cloudy and rainy here today in the Great Lake State and the kids are of course eating up bandwidth :-)

Just another gorgeous spring day in our great state. It surprises me how many TSB players I find are from Michigan.
    How's your weather Dtrain? I just got 6" of snow last night here in NJ. Sick and tired of shoveling!!!
    No doubt. Pretty soon the Tigers will be playing the home opener in snowy conditions. I live in Oakland County, how about yourself?
    Macomb, but work out of Oakland (Troy).

Wanted to get opening day tickets, but failed this year. I've been to 3 of the last 4.

Lawman the weather isn't that bad here, lol. Can't believe 6" of snow is still falling this late in March. We've had some gloomy days and 40's to low 50's for the most part. Only one or two real nice days so far. Last winter broke all our snow records, this one was insanely cold.
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Macomb, but work out of Oakland (Troy).

Wanted to get opening day tickets, but failed this year. I've been to 3 of the last 4.

Lawman the weather isn't that bad here, lol. Can't believe 6" of snow is still falling this late in March. We've had some gloomy days and 40's to low 50's for the most part. Only one or two real nice days so far. Last winter broke all our snow records, this one was insanely cold.

I live in Clawson right on the Troy border. I got opening day tickets :-) for the boy and I.
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    I had the following draft picks:

33 late
    77 2nd rd
    12 1st rd
    4 No. 1

I had 29k gold and 1,880,660 cash.

I used up my late picks first. Luckily I got only 2 1 star players out of 33. Then I used up the 77 2nd rounders and then began using the cash on second rounders. I then used my 12 first round picks and then on to the gold for the rest of the first round picks. I ended having 933 players on my roster, 4500 gold left, got all of the 5 star players, and still have the 4 No. 1 picks. It took me roughly 2 1/2 hours. I did this on an iPad Air 2. I am acquiring a Samsung Galaxy S6 this weekend (was going to do this anyway) so that I can play the game without lag, as of course that is now an issue.

I was able to accumulate so much gold by using the 5 iPads we have in the house (mine, my work issued, wife's, and the kids) a few nights a week in the evening hours. I was able to get approximately 3500 gold per week with this method.

I hope this helps someone out there and you all have a great weekend.

One stoked Tap Sports Baseball player out!!!

ok so... the thing is to eliminate all the weak players in the late round picks and you can get the 5 star players in first or #1 drafts? right now I'm at 550000 cash and 4.. (yes 4) gold. what should I buildup to? only playing on Samsung s5 I need some pointers. like I said before I spent about 400.00 and don't want to spend anymore
    Mixx

If you want to make a run at all players, you will need about 1.5 million blue cash and 11,000 in gold. Minus any players and inactives currently on your roster. Depending on your device, think about what you are trying to attempt, as it renders most devices with a lag and the inability to swap pitchers.

DON'T spend any more real cash. It's a marathon brother, not a sprint!!!
    $400 yikes. I spent $50 early in my playing days and thankfully came across this forum or I may have befallen the same spending fate as yourself.

Slow and steady wins the race. Even though it may be really tempting in the moment do not spend your gold when you have enough for a no.1 pick. Save, save, save, and then save some more. If you are able to access your team on multiple devices that helps BIG TIME, as you are limited to the amount of gold you can accumulate on one device. The more devices, the more gold. And then play, play, play, and then play some more until you gather enough cash.

Then there are multiple strategies on how you can go for it all once you have put the work in on this forum.

If you are of legal age I found it best and more enjoyable to put in work along with a few glasses of wine :-)

Good luck!
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Agree with lawman and Jason. Take your time and earn what you need. There are different routes to take to get the players you want. If you are going to go the route of getting all the lower players first, then you definitely need time to accumulate. If u think ur team is good enough then the 1200 tourney will get you there faster. But like I said, you have to feel you can beat good legend teams and in the last game a great legend team. And yes, as Jason said, an adult beverage will make the process smoother. :)
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I was under the impression that you could not swap accounts from ios to android.
    Last night when the wifi hogs were all asleep I was fully able to edit my pitching. Woo hoo!

I wasn't aware that you couldn't switch accounts from iOS to android. That would stink. It doesn't make sense. If you are logged in with Facebook why wouldn't it work since your account is tied to it?
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    If you are able to access your team on multiple devices that helps BIG TIME, as you are limited to the amount of gold you can accumulate on one device.

I'd never heard that before. How did you figure that out? How does that work? What's the limit, and is it a per-day or per-week thing?
    StarCat wrote: »
    I'd never heard that before. How did you figure that out? How does that work? What's the limit, and is it a per-day or per-week thing?

It's actually quite easy. If you are logged into TSB with Facebook, you simply have TSB on all of your devices. In my case 5 iPads. Open TSB, go to settings, log in with Facebook, and your team will load. If you do this with all of those devices you will be limited to the gold available for that specific device in the videos. Sometimes you will get cut off in the other offers section, but it didn't happen often for me. Seriously with minimal effort (3 times per week) is was able to accrue 3k gold per week, especially lately with the Las Vos and 2 Annie vids in the other offers section. Those would yield 100 gold a piece at a time (10 gold per watch x 10 available times to watch) I was often able to do this twice a day on all my devices, and then across my 5 devices that alone was 3k in gold. That didn't include the videos that yield 4 gold per watch.
    Ah, so they limit, say, the Annie videos, to 10 per device per 24 hour period. If you're on multiple devices, you can accrue more than the 100 gold per Annie video, depending on the number of devices. I imagine the same principle would be at work with the overnight Win a Trip to London 4 gold videos.
    StarCat wrote: »
    Ah, so they limit, say, the Annie videos, to 10 per device per 24 hour period. If you're on multiple devices, you can accrue more than the 100 gold per Annie video, depending on the number of devices. I imagine the same principle would be at work with the overnight Win a Trip to London 4 gold videos.

There have been days where I have been able to watch both Annie videos (hard knock life and never fully dressed) 20 times each per day. Multiply that times 5 devices and on those days that's was 2k gold in one day!

Each video 10 gold x 20 views x 2 Annie videos x 5 devices = 2k gold!

Funny thing though a buddy of mine hasn't had quite the same luck as I have. Also, I have never seen the win a trip to London video. I think the videos are region specific. For example I get a Tang (kids orange drink) video broadcast in Spanish and it plays on average of 20 times every 4-5 days. Also got a fancy feast cat video that played at the same rate. The. Other days I would get 3-4 vids a day and that's it, but when you multiply that across multiple devices it still added up.
    Quick update. I can still fully scroll through my pitchers this morning. I do not have to select a pitcher to swap out first.
    The London vids have come up for me starting around 12:15 am on Friday and Saturday nights (they might come up weekday nights, too, but I can't stay up that late because of getting up early for work M-F). The London vids have been available last couple of weekends, running continuously 60-75 mins - I can pick up approx 400ish gold. For a couple of weekends it was Honda vids, becoming available at about the same time.
    iPhone 6, right?
    iPad Air 2
  • Mixx MastersMixx Masters Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    Mixx

If you want to make a run at all players, you will need about 1.5 million blue cash and 11,000 in gold. Minus any players and inactives currently on your roster. Depending on your device, think about what you are trying to attempt, as it renders most devices with a lag and the inability to swap pitchers.

DON'T spend any more real cash. It's a marathon brother, not a sprint!!!

I mos def will not..... tired of paying for yachts I won't ever ride on... I wish I knew about it earlier. hehe
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    There have been days where I have been able to watch both Annie videos (hard knock life and never fully dressed) 20 times each per day. Multiply that times 5 devices and on those days that's was 2k gold in one day!

Each video 10 gold x 20 views x 2 Annie videos x 5 devices = 2k gold!

Funny thing though a buddy of mine hasn't had quite the same luck as I have. Also, I have never seen the win a trip to London video. I think the videos are region specific. For example I get a Tang (kids orange drink) video broadcast in Spanish and it plays on average of 20 times every 4-5 days. Also got a fancy feast cat video that played at the same rate. The. Other days I would get 3-4 vids a day and that's it, but when you multiply that across multiple devices it still added up.

Are these videos on iOS only can't find anything but 4 gold vids on android???????
    I couldn't tell you. They are located under other offers for gold.

Good luck.