When amassing all players, at what point...

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
...does it become impossible to manipulate the pitchers? Is it before starting the 1st round drafts? In the midst of?

Comments

• SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    For me, it was right around 790. What I would have to do to put the one player back in my rotation/bullpen was to continuously swap in and out as many as I could and sign out of the game. When I would sign back on all those players would be down at the bottom of the list, making the player I wanted near the middle and accessible. Around 815 is where my game lost it and I could not swap at all.
  • StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    Surfin would you do that in and out swapping from the top of your inactives list, then log off, and then those swapped would be at the bottom of your inactives list? And what device were you using?
  • SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »
    Surfin would you do that in and out swapping from the top of your inactives list, then log off, and then those swapped would be at the bottom of your inactives list? And what device were you using?

Yes sir that's exactly how it works. Putting the unreachable player near the middle. Worked well until I was unable to load pitchers at all. I use an iPhone 6 but my internet connection is not the best at my house.