4 & 5 star players

Ibraheem MoizoosIbraheem Moizoos Registered Users 39 Posts
Once you get all the second rounders how much gold will you need to get the 4 - 5 star players with 1st round draft picks? And roughly how many 4* 4 1/2* and 5* players are there

Comments

• StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    I believe there are 159 4.5-5* players. If you don't possess any of those players already, then you're looking at about 12,000 gold.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Once you get all the second rounders how much gold will you need to get the 4 - 5 star players with 1st round draft picks? And roughly how many 4* 4 1/2* and 5* players are there

You can count them here.....http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?123284-Players-Stats-List-(Version-1-4-1)
  • Ibraheem MoizoosIbraheem Moizoos Registered Users 39 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »

Dang that's exactly what I'm looking for
    StarCat wrote: »
    I believe there are 159 4.5-5* players. If you don't possess any of those players already, then you're looking at about 12,000 gold.

Wouldn't that be $15,900?
  • RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Wouldn't that be $15,900?

You need less than 12,000 if there is a draft pick sale ongoing. Around 15,000 otherwise. (I believe there are 150, not 159 players)
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
    Robotstove wrote: »
    You need less than 12,000 if there is a draft pick sale ongoing. Around 15,000 otherwise. (I believe there are 150, not 159 players)
    Ya I realized afterwords the draft pick sale math, haha duh.
    Know any tricks to getting more gold? I can only watch about 5 videos a day before it stops working and well over half the apps I download don't pay out the reward afterword.